Thursday, April 12, 2012

My New Hair Color... PINK-a-boo!

I haven't been doing much to my hair this year, as compared to last year. The last time I had my hair professionally colored was like 10 months ago... last year June!

2 days ago, I went for a last minute hair workshop at the new Goldwell (Kao) office. I was late... b'coz I mistook UE Square for United Square... Zzzzzz... blur me! The former is at Clemenceau Ave, whereas the latter is at Novena area.

The theme was "sweet" hair colors. What came to my mind immediately was... Japanese kawaii girls' soft and sweet kind of hair color... those we mostly see in Vivi, Popteens... I was more than happy when they actually mean "sweet" hair colors, which are inspired by confectionery... think macaroons in candy colors 

Getting the mid-section of my hair bleached...

Pinkify-ing my hair... 

The session took about 5 ½ hours. I wanted pink and purple, something like Xiaxue's... but not the whole head of coz (I can't carry off the look...)! Due to time constraint, the hair stylist can only do warm tones on my hair. Hence, no candy hues for me >.<" unless my hair color is as light as Jone's...

Regardless, he did a fantastic job! Thanks Zac! :D

I tweeted the above pics, which didn't tell much about my new awesome chio (pretty) hair. heh.

Thanks ah mei for helping me take pics :D

My hair crown is supposed to be the darkest (dark ruby red), gradually lighter at the hair ends. The pinks are "hidden" beneath the darker hair strands.

I love the neon pinks! :P

My new chio hair color

Pink, you don't fade so fast okie? >.<"

My LOTD, using:-

  • Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara
  • K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h Waterproof (Dark Brown)
  • Murad Skin Perfecting Primer (Blemish and Shine Control)
  • Shu Uemura White Recovery Ex Whitening Powder Foundation 575
  • K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow Liner 24H (Natural Brown)
  • Stage Eye Liner 02 Broadway Brown
  • KATE Eyebrow Color LB-1
  • MAC Sheertone Blush (Instant Chic)
  • Pop Beauty Cheeky Cake (Beach Beauty)
  • Mavala Lip Gloss 28 Bubble Gum

 

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty companies.

    6 comments:

    1. OMG! This is super pretty, Verlyn!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. hehe~ thanks!!
      me think so too :P

      ReplyDelete
    3. gorgeous! I love it, really suits you... :-)

      ReplyDelete
    4. yeah~ thanks amyrleex
      (:

      ReplyDelete
    5. OMG it's really nice! I love pink too! <3

      ReplyDelete
    6. Pink rocks! (:

      ReplyDelete