Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DIY Hair-Coloring & Random Updates

I DIY-colored my hair on CNY eve. That was my 2nd time using Liese Bubble Hair Color, and I really enjoyed the "foamy experience"!

The color I used - Ash Brown. Well, my hair color didn't become as ashy as depicted on the box. Just a tinge of ashiness.

Without further ado, here's the hair color results. The color tone varies due to my previously highlighted hair.

My recent hair color. The ashiness has already diminished gradually by now.

My hair color looks much brighter under sunlight... more like dark brown when I'm indoors.

 

Last Saturday, I was at the Nando's Hot Peri-Peri Victory Beach Party (held @ Siloso Beach) with my gf and her bf. Free flow of Hot Peri-Peri Chicken & beverages (including ice-cold beer)!

More photos of the party via Nando's Peri-Peri Chicken Singapore FB Page HERE. ***Warning: Some pics can be really disturbing!***

A really hot and sunny afternoon. Literally melted... and the eyeliner bled on me (I was perspiring due to the immensely hot weather)... *faints*

I went for 2nd round of Hot Peri-Peri Chicken & butter rice! Yummilicious! :d~

Mini candy-flosses :D

We left early and had dessert (@ New Zealand Natural).

Butterscotch with pecan (I think). Not very nice.

2nd round of dessert (@ Fruit Paradise). I had Strawberry Tiramisu which tasted so-so. That day, I really ate alot-alot!

 

I'm relatively new on Instagram...

Just random stuff I received/won 

No comments:

Post a Comment