Sunday, February 26, 2012

Review: Neogence Ace Renewal & Repairing Mask

I'd reviewed part of the Neogence ACE Revitalizing and Brightening Series HERE... and this post will be all about the mask! If you've been following me for a while, you should be well aware that I'm a mask fanatic. Mask-ing is an integral part of my skincare routine. I mask at least once a week, at most twice.

Neogence Ace Renewal & Repairing Mask is a special micro introducing mask which contains Rovisome® Ace Plus (revitalizing, anti-aging and whitening), Retinol3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Matrixyl™ 3000, Hyaluronic Acid.

Results of using this mask?

  • Enhancing skin elasticity and repairing
  • Reducing fine lines and anti-aging.

 

    Retails for $22.90. Each box contains 3pcs of mask (30ml).

    The mask itself is very thin, and the material feels like cotton. The cotton fiber mask is wedged between a white plastic sheet and blue sheet (meant for ease of mask positioning). With the blue sheet, I find it real easy to place and position the thin mask (NOTE: without the use of a mirror)!

    Fragrance-free; no scent detected at all. The mask is well-soaked with 30ml essence, with no left-over in the sachet.

    How to use?

    After unfolding the mask, remove the white plastic sheet. Place the mask onto face and make sure it fits snugly. Making use of the blue sheet, position the mask accordingly and peel it off across the face. Leave the mask on for 15-20 mins. No need to rinse off after removing mask.

    The mask is so thin yet not fragile (doesn't tear easily). You can see my skin peeking through... and some red marks (mainly on the forehead).

    The mask is a perfect fit for my face. Doesn't threaten to fall off while I'm multi-tasking.

    It comes with eye flaps, which you can flip it up to mask your eye area (with your eyes closed of course).

    I've used this mask once a week (last week and this week). No skin irritations experienced so far. No breakouts.

    The essence has a fairly light texture, absorbs fast and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky/greasy. I massaged the remaining essence instead of rinsing it off. After which, I apply Neogence Ace Revitalizing Hydrating Fluid.

    Overall, I find the mask pretty soothing and moisturizing. My skin appears visibly plumped and radiant after removing the mask. I also noticed that my pores are minimized and laugh lines slightly reduced. Highly recommended for those who are looking for a good and affordable anti-aging mask.

    Exclusive to SaSa SG Facebook Fans!***Click on the image to enlarge.***

    Flash this picture (CLICK HERE) at any Sasa Singapore stores to enjoy special buy for Neogence Ace Renewal & Repairing Mask at $18 (UP: $22.90)!

    Specially for Sasa Sg Facebook Fans only! ***Terms and Conditions apply***

    No comments:

    Post a Comment