Sunday, February 19, 2012

Domino's Going Halal!

I'm was at Domino's Tampines AGAIN!

[Domino's Pizza]

 

The primary focus of this Domino's pizza gathering, is on the fact that ALL Domino's menu items in Singapore are halal certified.

According to the Islamic worldview, 'Halal’ is an Arabic word which means lawful or allowable. Any food or drink which falls under this category is permitted for consumption. Most food and drinks are considered Halal unless they are stated clearly in the Quran (holy book of Islam) and Hadith (prophetic sayings) as forbidden or non-Halal.

[info extracted from muis.gov.sg]

I'd more or less covered Domino's Pizza introduction/delivery/service standards in my earlier post HERE.

Hmm... I didn't get to see this pizza previously... It's called "The Big BBQ"! The dark sauce drizzled on the pizza is the BBQ sauce which doesn't taste too sweet, I like!

I think I've tried ALL Domino's Pizzas! My favorite pizza crust is undoubtedly - the NEW! Cheese Burst (2 crunchy thin crusts with a layer of creamy cheddar cheese sauce in-between).

Domino's simply amazed me by its high quality standards, be it takeway/delivery. There was not even once I'm unsatisfied with the food quality esp. the pizza itself. I've tried Domino's way before I attended these events. And, I must say the standards are there (very much maintained). Domino's is top on my list, followed by Sarpino's Pizzeria. The rest are meh (in terms of delivery standards).

I the golden roasted drumlets very-very much!

Domino's uses cornmeal instead of oil beneath the pizza dough to prevent it from sticking to the pizza stone.

The ever-so-sinful dessert (chocolate lava cake) to end the pizza feast! Apparently, it's everyone's favorite.

Last but not least - Domino's Pizza Cheer. They do this cheer every day without fail!

Thanks Alvin (OMY) and Domino's Pizza for organizing this event :D

 

Website: www.dominos.com.sg [PS: There're more perks when you order online! *winks*]

Delivery Hotline: 6222-6333

2 comments:

  1. alamak! reading this post, my saliva is dripping.. *drip drip*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha me too xD *drooling*

    ReplyDelete