Monday, February 27, 2012

SOTHYS [W.]™+ Brightening Preparative Lotion

I've incorporated SOTHYS [W.]™+ Brightening Preparative Lotion into my daily skincare routine (day & night) for 2 months. To test the efficacy of the product, I use it religiously for 2 weeks, then stop for 2 weeks (and so on).

A fuss-free (opaque) plastic cylindrical container.

A treatment lotion formulated with H2CR® Cosmeceutic Complex[W.]™+ Complex and Prickly Pear Extract. Moisturizes, smooths, and imparts radiance to the complexion while preparing the skin for the following skincare.

How to use?

Apply with a cotton pad after cleansing and toning, onto face and neck (avoiding the eye contour).

The lotion is semi-opaque and has a very lightweight runny consistency. It melts into skin like a liquid, as it moisturizes and softens the skin. The pleasant soothing scent evokes a feeling of pure relaxation.

It doesn't feel greasy or sticky with aqua (water) being the main ingredient. It absorbs into the skin instantaneously, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth to touch. My skin also looks slightly more radiant than before. So far, I'm liking this product as it does enhance the brightening and hydrating benefits of the skincare that I'm using. And, it doesn't cause me any skin irritations or breakouts.

Retails for $93 (200ml). A bottle can last for 2-3 months depending on your usage. If you want to maintain the results of your facial treatments, I'll recommend you to check out SOTHYS home care range.

No comments:

Post a Comment