Friday, February 24, 2012

The Random Post

The random post(s) are here to stay. Or so I thought. Blogging about non-beauty related stuff... and what's coming next for beauty-related posts (product mentions/reviews/events).

Some time ago, I found this beauty lying on the wet bathroom floor. For a moment, I thought it was dead. And luckily, I did the right thing by picking it up gently by its wings instead of washing it away. It was very much alive!

It didn't fly away, even when I touched it several times. Gave me ample time to get my camera to capture these shots.

"LOVE 爱" movie is one of the "now showing" movies in the cinemas. It's been a long time since I last saw Ethan Ruan on-screen. To be honest, I was quite "disturbed" by his current hair-style... *SAD* Mark Chao certainly looks better in the movie poster.

Anyone watch "LOVE 爱" yet?

These simple-decorated buttercream cakes spell - nostalgia... I used to dislike the taste of the saltish buttercream when I was young. Now, I obviously don't :d~

Pontian Wanton Mee... and my must-order kopi!

More Instagram-ed pics of food... & kopi (lol)

My bro bought the Olympus Tough (shockproof/waterproof) for ~$300. Takes pretty good pics, judging from the ones he took during his KL trip. He also bought an oven toaster (Tefal) :D

Watched "This Means War" with my sis. Thanks F*** Magazine for the premiere tix and mouse pad! We were laughing along with everyone else in the movie theatre throughout the show. Not as action-packed as I thought. Overall, it was a pretty watchable movie. By the way, Chris Pine Tom Hardy look so much better in the movie as compared to the poster. Hmm... Reese Witherspoon was the opposite though.

My 1st time trying Share Tea... I still prefer Gong Cha! Very addicted to GC Oolong Milk Tea (House Special)

To end off this random post, I received a goodie package (CandyDoll/Kameria/L'egere) last week (Thanks!). Will be featuring them in the upcoming posts.

My favorite $2 hauls from Nanairo - eyebrow mascara, black glitter eyeliner, mosaic blush. Best buys ever. These are also sold at Guardian Pharmacy/John Little at least $8, some >$10. What a rip-off!

Oh, another best buy from Watsons. Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream UV 50% off = $10.95 *HAPPY MAX* I've been wanting to try this for the longest time!

Ok, that's all. Have a great weekend! (:

5 comments:

  1. (: what a random post indeed! haha..omg you managed to take such a close up of the butterfly (: and i love those traditional cream cakes tooo aww..where did u buy them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha as much as i like the colours on that butterfly, it gave me goosebumps just by looking at it. can't stand butterflies thanks to discovery channel for zooming in on them and their mites haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dooey, haha the butterfly stayed in that position for so long that i manage to take quite a no. of close-up shots :D i bought 'em at my neighborhood bakery... i know toastbox sells 'em too! yums~

    ReplyDelete
  4. madlynny, ohh.. i can't stand spiders.. esp. those really big hairy ones..
    makes my hair stand! eew~

    ReplyDelete
  5. im ok with spiders HAHAHA just being a wimp to anything that flies basically haha!!

    ReplyDelete