Saturday, February 4, 2012

Too Faced Naked Eye Palette: The Day Look

In this post, I'll be featuring my LOTD (The Day Look) using Too Faced Naked Eye (Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection).

I followed the step-by-step instruction card provided.

  • Sweep In The Buff from lashes to brow.
  • Press Pillow Talk onto the eyelid.
  • Blend Like A Virgin into the crease and outer lashline.

 

On my face, I applied my favorite-of-the-moment Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream (a review coming real soon!). It pretty much covers up my flaws. There isn't any need for a separate concealer unless I want a really full coverage. This coverage is more than enough for me (:

For soft-looking brows, I used Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil Hard 9 Brown 03. For natural-looking lashes, I first applied Etude House Oh~ m'Eye Lash Mascara Base (Petticoat) then 1 coat of Covergirl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara (Very Black).

I used K-Palette Real Lasting 24h Eyeliner in Deep Brown ( this color!) to line my upper lashline, extending the line slightly at the end. For my lower lashline, I used Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil 01 BLACK FEVER.

I lightly dust my HG Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand Medium 0-1 only on the T-zone area. For some color on my cheeks, I used my favorite Lavshuca Blush PK-1.

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty company for review purpose.

The finished look is very neutral, I like :D No regrets on getting the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette!

That will be all. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. aah, the K-Palette Eyeliner in brown is real nice on you.. i'd always used black eyeliner but i'd gotta say, brown looks real good and natural..

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too -
    i always use black eyeliner.. yea, i was surprised that this deep brown one looks so flattering (not as harsh as black)!

    ReplyDelete