Monday, February 27, 2012

LOTD: Emerald-Green-Play

It was a random look I did on a random night. I guess I was feeling kinda bored... So yea...

To even out my complexion, I use Ludifull Magic Cover BB Cream and L'egere Mineral Makeup Finishing Powder (to set).

The main greens are:- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #22 Emerald Green MAC Liquidlast Liner in Greenplay. The very intense-looking black is Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner #1 Black Ink. It literally looks like black ink, no?

I draw the usual wing-ed out look with Emerald Green, using a liner brush. Then, I layer on Greenplay. I line Black Ink as close to the lashline as possible. Cyber Colors Ex Volume Waterproof Mascara in Black for lush looking lashes. The black is so intense, I like! Mitchy matchy with Black Ink :D

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty company for review purpose.

On a side note, Feb is ending in a blink of an eye. Looking forward to March (:

2 comments: