Monday, February 13, 2012

Too Faced Naked Eye Palette: The Fashion Look

Here I am, with the next instalment of Too Faced Naked Eye (Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection) LOTD series - The Fashion Look. Hmm... I should really do a colorful look next...

To rock The Fashion Look, one must have Pink Cheeks and do a Lap Dance wearing Stiletto.

"Jokes" aside, I followed the step-by-step instruction card accordingly (as usual).

  • Sweep Pink Cheeks from crease to brow.
  • Blend Lap Dance into crease and onto lid.
  • Apply Stiletto to upper lash line and extend outward, then blend into lower lashline.

 

I really like all the colors used for this look, especially Lap Dance (a pretty shimmery taupe with a hint of purple). To line and define the eyes, I apply Stiletto (a soft matte black) using a pencil brush. Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil Hard 9 Brown 03 as usual, for soft-looking brows. Sana Gafixx Matsuge Gatch-ly Mascara to amp up my lashes.

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick is a soft rosy red on me, which I absolutely adore. I like the lustre finish, which the color intensity can be build up according to one's preference. Love how it brightens up the whole look effortlessly.

As for my face, I use Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation 51 Light Vanilla & set with L'egere Mineral Makeup Finishing Powder. I kinda like the combi result, a nice dewy finish. I barely notice any flaws on me... all covered up! On my cheeks, is a light swirl of Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact 10 Sweet Biscuit.

Okay, that's all. Thanks for looking! (:

5 comments:

  1. I like how you smoked out the colours, soft and pretty.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never dared to try a black shade to contour my eye area. It really does give more depth and definition to your eyes. (",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amyrleex, thanks for the compliments (:

    Hazel, try it! I'm sure you'll look good (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyes are too pretty..it looks great in any shadow and style haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the compliments, dooey! (:

    ReplyDelete