Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Arrivals & Promotion @ Watsons

Sharing time again! :D

I spotted My Melody x LoveMore "Good Morning Beauty" Sheet Mask Set last tues. Glad I didn't buy at the spot. Grabbed this at the price of $18.90 (savings of $6!) at Watsons ION (2 days ago) :p

I'm in love with My Melody!

New! SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask.

New! SexyLook Hello Kitty Oil Control Tissue $6.90. Why so EX?!

New! Lip Smacker Flavored Lip Balms (Soda-Pop Caps) $6.90 each. Spotted 'em just 2 days ago.

New! Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara $25.90.

Along with the King, there's the New! Majolica Majorca Blood On (Lip & Cheek Tint) $17.50. Hmm... Doesn't appeal to me much.

After seeing the mascara brush IRL, I noticed that it looks kinda different... not as luscious as expected... I see lots of fibers which will help in lash lengthening... not so much of volume?

My friend bought this mascara and she let me try on my lashes. Shall blog about it on a separate post (let the pics do the talking). Done! CLICK HERE

That's all. Thanks for looking! (:

2 comments:

  1. there's new ZA eyeshadows & blushers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I blog about it already last week (:
    http://luvverlyn.onsugar.com/Swatch-Fest-ZA-Eyes-Groovy-Cheeks-Groovy-New-Arrival-21549175

    ReplyDelete