Saturday, February 12, 2011

[29.1.11] Part 2: Haircut + Treatment @ Chapter 2 & LOTD: Chanel Dazzling Night

This will be just a short post about my new haircut. Ahh I keep cutting my hair :x Well, I'm gonna stop cutting it short after March I guess. Here's Part 1 if you've missed it somehow.

And so, I'm kindly "sponsored" by my lil' sis for this haircut + treatment thingy @ Chapter 2 (Plaza Singapura). She bought a hair care package the previous time at the Marina Square outlet. Yeah ^^v Thanks Ah mei 

My lil' sis taking a quick nap, while looking like some astronaut :x Hmm.. the guy with the blonde hair was my hair stylist I think. I just realized, or maybe I'm wrong. A super young chap, 21 this year !

Me looking just like my sis - astronaut =.="

Weeeeee weet !~ Temporary curls la hehe~ :p

Act innocent hahas xD

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

Here's new hair. I requested for slanted fringe, which I had before when I had long hair then.

This was how I looked 3 years ago. Gosh, my youth T^T

I requested to "reveal" my ears too :D

More like a boy now, seriously :D

I colored my hair really black this time, DIY. This was done way before I had my hair cut. I used Quicktouch 1 min hair color and the results was pretty good I would say. No unsightly patches or whatsoever. And, I got this FREE from Fr3b (known as The Sample Store now).

BUT actually the color I used was supposed to be dark brown. My hair turned out to be super black instead. So black, it looked just like a wig =.= Hmm.. Great for covering white hair though ! After a month or so, my hair ain't THAT black anymore *PHEW*

A better picture of my new hair ?

My Chanel face, that is. I love my LOTD, the perfect look for V-day, dates and stuff. Subtle yet mysterious (;

Face:

  • Chanel White Essentiel Whitening Modeling Effect Base SPF30 PA+++(Rosée)

  • Chanel Le Blanc Light Mastering Whitening Fluid Foundation SPF25 PA+++ B20 Beige

  • Chanel Le Blanc Light Mastering Whitening Compact Foundation SPF25 PA+++ B20 Beige

  • Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer 20 Beige Ivoire

  • Chanel Joues Contraste 67 Rose Tourbillon

  • Chanel Poudre Lumière Perlée Pearl Glow Powder

Eyes:

  • Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner 20 Expresso

  • Chanel Le Sourcil De Chanel Perfect Brows 20 Brun

  • Chanel Sublime De Chanel Waterproof Length and Curl Mascara 10 Noir

  • Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow 31 Rose Envolée

 

The only non-Chanel product I used is:

  • Sasatinnie Super Dolly Powerful Curling Mascara

 

(Credits to Chanel makeup website and The Sample Store for the product images above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment