Monday, February 28, 2011

When My Beauty Diary meets Hello Kitty ㋡

My Beauty Diary has recently collaborated with Hello Kitty, how wonderful is that! Thanks to this Aotao.com.au (Taiwan website) I stumbled upon while googling, here to show y'all these super kawaii beauty masks!

Ahems.. Hmm.. This is not the official logo. Just a simple one by me. When My Beauty Diary meets Hello Kitty :D

 

All photos below, credit to Aotao.com.au.

Upon seeing the box design, I literally go, "Awww......" OMG I'm so gonna get this if only they're available in S'pore

This is the Honey Strawberry Mask. For brightening & hydrating, I supposed. Correct me if I'm wrong eh. Comes in 3 unique designs.

How not to go gaga when I see such a kawaii packaging, you tell me!

WAAA x infinity! I'm lovin' this even more!  Aiyo why sooo cuteee?!

Strawberry Milk Mask. For whitening & smoothing. Comes in 3 unique designs as well.

+ = my feelings right now

8 comments:

  1. you updated?!:O i never got any notification from you all this while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i like ask for Kuromi version? Hahax.. *puts kuromi on my face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..the strawberry milk~I want that one!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. maeeraODayy, *sighs* I'm having the same problem too.. guess all my blog followers didn't receive any notifications for quite awhile.. I've emailed the helpdesk but so far, the problem still persist..

    Jones, I don't mind Kuromi! Cute as well.. Rilakkuma also hehe..

    Aizutto, both I want ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are sooooooo cute! i love hello kitty... i remember when I was 13 and only one store in germany sold HK stuff and i had to save up forever to buy something... and one time my mom surprised me with a HK pencil case, i think it was the summer when 8th grade started. awww. i had it for years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I love My Melody more than Hello Kitty.. At 13, I don't think I did appreciate MM or HK then hahas.. It was only til I was around 20 (?), then I started to like 'em.. Ahh I can understand the feeling of getting something you'd been wanting for so long.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big fan of Hello Kitty! So i know this is something i am definitely getting my hands on! Plus, i'm using My Beauty Diary masks at the moment and i love it!! Thanks for sharing! You've got me all excited.

    Ps: thanks for following my page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah to more Hello Kitty fans ^^ Many don't understand the kitty hype hahas.. Love sharing, I'm excited too! Thanks for following my blog too! (:

    ReplyDelete