Sunday, February 6, 2011

LOTD: Black Gold & Random Whatnots (feat. OPI Black Shatter & The Guy I'm so into right now)

Just a super random post.

Not a full-face LOTD, just the eyes that's all.

Eyes:

  • Sana Naginata Eyebrow 03 Honey
  • Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
  • ZA Cutie Curl Volume Mascara
  • L'oreal Super Liner Black
  • Kate Gel Eye Liner in GD-1
  • Givenchy Prisme Again 07 Crazy Pink

 

My 2nd visit to Xin Wang Taiwan CafĂ©, this time at Citylink. Meetup with Serene for another round of fruitful shopping & eating. Heh heh, we love BYSI :p I tried the sour plum lime juice this time and it was uber sweet ! I had to dilute it with ice when I reached home -.- Hmm this outlet doesn't have the set meal I had at the SCAPE outlet.

Sesame Oil Chicken Mee Sua Soup tasted pretty good but the portion is kinda small :D Serene had the Ru Rou Fan (Taiwanese Stewed Pork Rice), which she couldn't finish and I "helped" to polish off the remnant :d~ I can really eat uh.

Random mention of Fancy Delight egg tarts, best eaten when hot. I got these at NEX btw, when the shop was about to close soon. And yes, there was a promotion so I bought 4 pcs for $1 each. Usual price $1.40.

Blueberry, White chocolate coffee (I think), Orange chocolate, Double chocolate. I don't really fancy the blueberry one, that's all. The rest are really good !

Nah, I didn't get the OPI Black Shatter top coat. I just merely tried out on one of my nails at a departmental store counter (err.. can't remember which one). Pretty awesome stuff as it shatters right before your eyes. And it dries super fast ! The nail color I had was from Skinfood Pedicure Sparkle #1 Sparkling Gold.

Had delicious rojak at the nearby kopitiam. $2.20 only for quite a generous portion plus lotsa nutty bits. Me loves the you tiao (fried dough fritters) :d~

 

Ok, are you ready to see the guy I'm soooooo into right now ?

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

YES, he's THE ONE :p Perfectly handsome ! His name is Hyun Bin. Turning 29 this year. So young right. He's a Libra, no wonder he so charming and attractive ! Aiyo I'm literally going gaga over him ! *BLUSH*

And, I'm addicted to his latest drama serial "Secret Garden" ! His co-star is Ha Ji Won.

What if one day, you were to swap bodies with the guy you like ? :D

 

More of my favorite photos of him 

My ideal partner's look (in my dreams) xD

I prefer him with this short hairstyle.

So emo yet so handsome :D

I'm lovin' his purple laced jacket ! HOT !

I have a thing for guys with small eyes teehee~ :p

Hmm.. too muscular -.-

 

Who's the guy are you into right now ? Share with me ^^v

6 comments:

  1. HyunBin doesnt look so cute in "My name is Kim Sam Soon".. but he turn out quite cute in Snow Queen and the other movies/dramas.. except "The world that they lived in"(Super boring)

    I have been wanting to see this drama.. but I wait... cos I cannot bare to start a drama and have to wait for the "next" episode... it's too tiring(lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I think he's just as cute as before.. Just getting cuter and more handsome and more matured-looking hehe =p I like him since "My name is Kim Sam Soon" !

    Must watch this drama ! I watched on Funshion, just continue watch episode by episode.. DL quite fast hahas xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,my sister used to have a HUGE crush on him but now,she is more into Korean bands than actors. Secret Garden seems to be rather popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh! I like yr taste in men!!! yummy! ;) but my fav is still Gong Yoo oopa.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to watch... I prefer watching it on TV screen(lolx)
    Oh.. really ah!! I find him abit funny on MNIKSS... but I like him "A Millionaire’s First Love" (sad movie, but he look cute in it, lolx)

    Amy: Me Love Gong Yoo too... his new movie(Finding Mr. Destiny) coming out soon... <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aizutto, oh ok I'm not that into boy bands for now.. Secret Garden is an addiction for sure

    Amy, hahas thanks babe =p Your taste is not bad too ! Small eyes I likeee ! Hyun Bin my no.1 la hehe..

    Chantana, gooddd !! I watched that movie too.. But I think Secret Garden nicer ^^

    ReplyDelete