Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love♥More

Nowadays, we've more and more Taiwan skincare brands coming into Singapore.

Yay or Nay ? Of coz, Yay !

And right now, what do we've here ?

Love♥More 愛戀膜法 Masks !

One of the Best Selling Mask Brand in Taiwan
Imported ingredients from Japan, Australia, Brazil, France, Swiss & Scotland
Individual package is the design of envelopes
6 types of masks with different benefits
3 types of 3D Mask with ear-hooks
 

Let's get on with the pretty faces endorsing LoveMore 愛戀膜法 (:

This pretty face belongs to Tiffany Hsu 許瑋甯. She's an actress/model, who starred in one of my favorite idol drama: Autumn's Concerto 下一站,幸福.

Her beau is none other than Ethan Ruan ! Handsome + Pretty couple

It is no wonder that she's selected as the endorser for LoveMore 愛戀膜法; her complexion is exceptionally flawless !

Her Pan-Asian good looks are attributed to genes from her Italian dad and Chinese mum.

 

As for Hong Kong, the endorser is Kary Ng 吳雨霏.

She has a blog too.

An extract of her raving about Love♥More 愛戀膜法 Masks:

I finally finished my work, and the first thing that I do when I reached home is to pamper my skin! I want to recommend "LOVE MORE MASK" which I use daily to everyone! Other than pampering my face, I think it is important to take good care of my neck too! This 3D mask fits perfectly to my face, and the ear-hooks wraps my face and neck~ you will turn beautiful and fair with just 20 minutes a day! To babes who want to become prettier, let us enjoy "LOVE MORE MASK's" Magic!!

 

Honestly speaking, I had no idea who she was prior to this sponsorship. She's a singer/actress, more to the former I reckon. Now that I know who she is, I promptly searched Youtube and found this MV. I must say, her singing is pretty good !

I particularly like this photo of hers. Her edgy hairstyle as well as her clean smoky makeup look. Black hair with blue streaks spells awesome-ness much !

 

All thanks to The Sample Store and Lush Beauty for the generous sponsorship of Love♥More 愛戀膜法 Masks !

Yeah ^^v I received 3 boxes of masks !

Australia Agar-Agar Lifting Mask.

Benefits:

Lifting and Tightening, Supple feel, Smoothing

Features and effects:

Are you unable to improve your skin’s elasticity and end up having pimple instead? Now, you do not need to worry anymore that the antioxidant essence is always higher than the hydrating essence in your mask. The Australia agar-agar lifting mask is specially formulated for the 25 to 30 year olds using sea bird nest from Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and other skin lifting ingredients to give you radiant skin just like an 18 year old!

How to use ?

Step 1: Fit the mask onto your face

Step 2: Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes

Step 3: Pat your skin lightly to allow remaining residue to be absorbed

Whitening Rating  - 4 stars

Moisturising Rating - 5 stars

Hydrating Rating - 4 stars

Absorption Rating  - 5 stars

Fitting to Skin Rating - 5 stars

Main Ingredients:

Kappaphycusm ,Butylene Glycol, Gingko Biloba Extract, Rhodochrosite extract, Coenzyme Q10, Placental Protein

 

Japan Pearls Firming & Whitening Mask.

Benefits:

Firming and Tightening, Whitening, Supple feel

Combining 3D mask and using the latest small molecules technology, the pearls from Japan, Isecity, and white gold penetrate deeply into your skin and firms, smoothens and brightens your skin instantly. The condition of your skin improves drastically becoming smooth, firm and bright!

Main Ingredients:

Hydrolyzed Pearl, Job’s Tear Extract, Placenta, Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk

I simple love the cutesy envelope design ! Fancy opening a love letter ? :p

How to use ?

Step 1: Fit the mask onto your face

Step 2: Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes

Step 3: Pat your skin lightly to allow remaining residue to be absorbed

Whitening Rating - 5 stars

Moisturising Rating - 4 stars

Hydrating Rating - 5 stars

Absorption Rating - 5 stars

Fitting to Skin Rating - 5 stars

 

My verdict:

I do like the hive pattern on the mask, which is said to be for better absorption (pertaining to the essence). The mask wasn't dripping wet of essence when removed from the sachet. I like that the essence isn't sticky and the faint scent is pretty pleasant. It fits my facial contours well albeit it doesn't cover up my super high forehead =.=

I was very pleased with the instants results it gave. I could literally see my complexion becoming smooth and bright, straight after removing the mask ! Very moisturizing too. Hey, I'm not exaggerating pls. I don't know about the firmness but prolly if I use the masks on a constant basis, the results will be more evident ?

My rating: Whitening: 5 stars, Moisturizing: 4 stars, Hydrating: 4 stars, Absorption: 5 stars, Fitting to Skin: 4 stars

 

Ok next.

Japan Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask (with ear-hooks).

Benefits:

Tightening and Firming, Anti-aging, Supple feel

The latest “turning back time lifting” mask fits your face and neck perfectly! It fights against gravity, lifting the skin at your neck, mouth area, cheek, eye area.

Nanopeptide -1
-
protect and visibly reduce wrinkles and efficiently prevent premature signs of aging.
- maintain your skin's natural moisture level

Syn-Ake
-
erase wrinkles ,
relaxes your face muscles and reduces muscle concentration making your skin smooth and even.

Main Ingredients:

Bentonite, SFish Collagen Peptide, Prezatide Copper Acetate, Nanopeptide -1, Syn-Ake, Coenzyme Q10

Although the Lifting Masks don't have the cutesy envelope designs, the designs are still girlie and princessy 

How to use ?

Step 1: Fit the mask onto your face

Step 2: Pull the hook at the two sides to your ear

Step 3: Pull the hook at the chin up to your ear

Step 4: You can massage your face while waiting for your mask for 15-20 mins to maximise absorption

Moisturising Rating - 4 stars

Tightening Rating - 5 stars

Absorption Rating - 5 stars

Fitting to Skin Rating - 5 stars

 

My verdict:

This is my 2nd time using mask with ear-hooks. This mask too have the hive pattern. It wasn't dripping wet as well though it contains 30ml of essence as compared to the previous whitening mask (25ml). The essence isn't sticky and it has a slight floral (?) scent. With the ear-hooks, it fits my facial contours better albeit it STILL doesn't cover up my super high forehead LOL

Hmm I don't know why but I'm more drawn to the previous whitening mask, prolly b'coz I like to see more of a whitening and brightening effect ? This is quite moisturizing but somehow, I don't really feel THAT much tightening effect. Overall, quite a normal mask to me.

My rating: Moisturizing: 4 stars, Tightening: 3.5 stars, Absorption: 5 stars, Fitting to Skin: 5 stars

Where to get ?

Available exclusively in Watsons
3D Mask 5pcs @ $8.90
Mask 5pcs @ $7.90
 
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY ! click here
 

8 comments:

  1. wah! The mask cheap leh!!~~ i want buy the hook ear one~ hehex~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think the price is reasonable =p Get the whitening ones, I like !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lifting Masks mask remind me of the HEME mask... and these masks does look abit dry compare to alot of mask(base on your pics)

    Agree... it's cheap! But I very lazy at doing mask! lolx (I think I only did 1 mask each month... "bad and lazy" me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesyes ! Ya lor .. Kinda dry as compared to the previous masks I used. The most wet one is Bliv's hahas xD

    I'm just the opposite of you. I mask about 3-4 times a week. If I not lazy, I like to mask daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in the whitening one! The effect's really obvious! Fab complexion, Verlyn!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verlyn, you look so fresh and young without makeup here. :) I'm not saying you shdn't put on makeup (cos you look stunning with makeup on too) but you look good without makeup too! And omg the cheap masks! :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Few yrs back.. I was really crazy about masks.. and I do mask it everyday... cos I remember the mask help to prevent breakout and hydrate my skin... but now.. I dont feel the need of doing it. (I very lazy... only will be hardworking when I feel the "need" to do so.. lolx)

    I should get back into masking at least once aweek.. else all my masks will be expire if I nv use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlene, yes the whitening one is REALLY GOOD ! I don't have FAB complexion, I wished =D

    Regis (Cheryl), ahh thanks babe (: Your complexion is better than mine definitely.. I wish my spots, dark circles will just go away !

    Chantana, my mask-ing craze comes and goes.. Ya mask-ing really help to calm my skin in a way. When I having a bad skin day, I'll mask everyday without fail.. Don't waste the masks ! =D

    ReplyDelete