Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Sasa Haul (Online).

Why shop @ Sasa online where Sasa shops are already available in S'pore? B'coz of...... Significantly LOWER prices AND FREE postage for order over US$75! Well, I'm pretty much influenced by Kathi (Lotuspalace) who hauls from this website her necessities (haircare, bodycare, etc). 

Just a small haul, which made me smile (:

Dolly Wink was what prompted me to haul online 

 

Dolly Wink is produced by oh-so-pretty Tsubasa Masuwaka.

Masuwaka Tsubasa (益若つばさ) was born on October 13, 1985 in Japan. She is a Japanese model, Gyaru/himegyaru icon & J-Pop singer.

She is also known as TSUBASA, she models in magazines like Popteen and egg. Tsubasa started her singing career in 2007 singing her first song "Magic to Love" on the compilation album "Gazen Parapara!! presents Campus Summit 2007". She also has a clothing brand called LIZ LISA.

My kind of really pretty girl 

No.2 Sweet Girly. No.1 Dolly Sweet OOS. 

So I bought No.3 Natural Girly instead.

And, No.6 Baby Cute (bottom lashes). It's even more difficult to put on bottom lashes =.= I shall try my best to make 'em work eh.

Not forgetting this kawaii polka dot eyelash case! ㋡

I'm starting to see my left eye having double eyelid!  As for my right eye, there isn't any most of the time. BUT right now, I can see double eyelid hehe :p I do hope that as time goes by (while I'm ageing), my "double eyelid-s" will become permanent. And, I'm a living example of having double eyelids without goin' thru plastic surgery!! Woohoo!~

Ok, back to this Koji Technical Eye Tape. I haven't get around using this as yet. It claims to be simple to use and you'll get natural-looking double eyelids. We shall see then :D

Isqueen Blemish Balm Cream mini set. I like to explore new brands. Isqueen is from Hong Kong, and Myolie Wu 胡杏儿 is the brand's ambassador.

Pretty face, Myolie Wu (:

She is tall (1.7m) AND skinny (46kg).


I finally got myself eos (evolutionofsmooth) lip balm Lemon Drop SPF15 coz Honeysuckle Honeydew OOS.

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.



Innisfree Herb No Sebum Powder. 5g only, should be able to use up in no time.

Sana Easy Peel Cleansing Water, good for removing impurities.

Free pink butterfly hair clip AND......

a pack of beautiful Sasa red pink packets coz I ordered during the CNY period.

That's the end of my lil' haul. Not THAT much right? ㋡

No comments:

Post a Comment