Friday, February 18, 2011

Anything & Everything Random (Hauls, Food, etc)

Life is about random whatnots. If you're lucky, you get surprises. If not, just too bad. Life goes on. But most importantly, do remember that happiness lies in your hands. When you're feeling down, think of others who are worse off than you. They're more than willing to be in your shoes, really. Don't think of what you don't have, but rather think of what you have. Contentment is truly a bliss. Don't feel that you're the only one going thru' bad times, many others are too (just that you ain't aware). And the saying goes, "Don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you."

Here's my super random collective hauls. Hmm.. I can't really keep up with my haul posts. That's just not good hahas (x

I received a Dr Jart+ Most Moist package from Confirm Trading for participating in their FB Fanpage mini contest. Clearly, I wasn't the top 3 comments with the most number of likes. But they were very nice enough to let me do the review for the effort I put in, for being no.4 ^^v Yeah I was super happy when I received their email. Many thanks to Joann for contacting me!

The products I received:

  • Dr Jart+ Most Moist Water Sure Gel
  • Dr Jart+ Most Moist Waterfuse BB Cream
  • Dr Jart+ Most Moist Sleeping Mask
  • Dr Jart+ Most Moist Water-Act Skin Mist

 

I'll be posting reviews on them soon. Stay tuned (:

 

 

This was a giveaway (Tony Moly & Missha) won from Marilyn (MariAsh).

 

 

Assorted Elishacoy samples I got from a giveaway.

 

 

Rimmel makeup from NAC Watsons. I bought the Lash Accelerator Mascara (mascara+lash treatment) and Exaggerate Auto Waterproof Eye Definer (Perfect Plum). The duo eyeliner and lipstick are freebies 

 

 

I like Rilakkuma, and this umbrella is so cuteee! Couldn't resist picking this up (; Purpur, my favorite color!

 

 

My all-time-favorite, My Melody! The lil' kawaii coin pouch comes free with this Seventeen magazine. A pity that the workmanship isn't that perfect though.

 

 

My lil' humble haul from the MAC Mickey Contractor Collection. I got the Fluidline Eye-Liner Gels!

Siahi & Ivy.

Oops I'm so biased eh. MAC is MAD-LOVE  teehee :p

 

 

Random buys from Sasa. BeautyTalk Whitening Sheet Mask and Dr. Young 2p Blemish Base SPF35 PA++.

 

 

Ichikami hair treatment essence. plus free hair mask, shampoo & conditioner samples.

PLUS free travel kit (hair mask, shampoo, conditioner and Kracie sheet mask). Just merely bought only 1 item, so many freebies ^^

 

 

Clarins White Plus HP samples. Whitening Repairing Night Cream and Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum.

 

 

This is super cute can! Mini Bio-essence 24K Bio-Gold Face+Neck Age Reverse Clear Cream.

 

 

Kiehl's skincare sachet samples.

 

 

Palmer's samples.

 

 

And so, this year no CNY visiting (relatives). Somehow, CNY has lost its festive meaning to me a long time ago. Shan't elaborate on this. Not here to dampen your mood (:

The only visiting was at my colleague's place.

My 1st lou hei. No salmon =.=

HUAT ar!!

I was super afraid when I 1st saw this golden retriever. Yes, a golden retriever that is. Hair shaven off =.=

He was feeling emo coz no more long golden locks for him.

 

 

Dinner at 4 Fingers Bonchon (Ion orchard) before the movie, "The Green Hornet (2011)". I had a mix of soy garlic (left) and spicy (right). They are NOT the BEST chicken wings in S'pore, seriously. The meat was too dry for my liking. Overcooked :/ I just ate only the skin towards the end.

The fries were so-so. Well, I don't think they are consistent with the quality of food so I shall not "condemn" them for now.

Enjoyed the movie. We were LOL-ing throughout. My laughter was the loudest as usual. Aiyooo!~

 

 

 

 

Random dinner with Ah xin during the CNY period. Fried black carrot cake. Love the generous serving of eggs! $2 only!

Thai pineapple fried rice with fried egg. Not bad, but we waited very long! The blur uncle forgot my order despite me going there 3 times to ask about my order!!

Tom Yam Seafood. Normal, nothing fantastic

 

 

Breakfast with Ah xin again, coz I couldn't get to sleep. Love Sausage McGriddles With Egg!! Nom nom nom :d~

 

 

Random dinner with Ah mei. The mee siam was pretty good, just that it wasn't hot enough.

Nasi padang I think. Quite tasty.

The spicy chicken wasn't spicy and the meat was too dry.

 

 

Me is Rat. This year seems to be pretty good for me 

8 comments:

  1. That's A LOT of samples!!! Samples are so fun! Haha. 'The Green Hornet' had my family hooting away with laughter too! Unfortunately, we were the only ones laughing. The cinema was filled with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good year for those born in the year of the rat! But must remember to rest well also otherwise it's bad for health..

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! i loveee the apple and little orange! I loveeee cute packagings! :)
    xx
    Tammy
    www.distortedframes.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... "tell me why are we so blind to seeeeeee.." (I have ton of fun dining/watching the movie with you!!) Hmm.. I think the 4fingers standard dropped.. used to be juicey and nice.. now.. dry and super salty :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlene, yea the cinema was filled with laughter but mine was the LOUDest I think hahas!

    Candy, I'll take note of that (;

    Tammy, Tony Moly products have cute "food" packagings (:

    Chantana, hahas looking forward to the next meetup (KTV/dinner/whatever)! Ya standard drop!! If the next time I eat still lousy quality, I'll condemn the place whahahas =x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont think I wanna go eat that anymore... unless my mum wants to eat, then I will try to see if it still suck! (lolx)

    Yeah.. cant wait for the next meet out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm willing to give it one more try hahas.. March is coming!! Still got one week plus to go ^^

    ReplyDelete