Sunday, February 20, 2011

Girls' Night-Out: The Photo Spam Edition

Photo spamming. Skip this post if you're not into FOOD and/or ME. For the Girl's Night-Out: The Camwhore EditionCLICK HERE.

And, I've gotta say it was truly a wonderful 1st visit (for me) to Cold Rock Ice Creamery. We DIY-ed our ice-cream. The two flavors they recommended were Cake Batter and Honeycomb (I think). We added yummy goodies like chocolate chip cookies, caramel chunks, mini M&Ms, raspberries, brownies, chocolates...... Hmm I think that's about it? The combination was wonderful and this huge tub cost us $20 I think.

The mixing process. Woah! Fast eh.

And then, the staff posed for us readily. Say "cheese~".

Choose it, Mix it, Enjoy it! YES, we enjoyed! :d~ YUM YUM !!

 

 

We had a sumptuous meal at Sushi Tei (Holland Village), as usual. Ordered more, coz there was 4 of us and 3 were super fungry.

Dai Dai Roll Dragon Roll.

Golden Roll.

Me love ALL the Rolls. Damn oishi! A must order :d~

Wakame Salad.

Hmm not a fan of salads. I only like the wakame and tomato :D

Teriyaki Beef Steak.

Not bad, but didn't WOW me.

Grilled Cod Steak.

I like cod, as much as I like salmon :p

Salmon Mentaiyaki.

The salmon was too dry for my liking.

Collagen Aburi Salmon Roll.

The translucent thingy is collagen. What's the taste like? Quite tasteless actually. The overall taste is WOW-WOW-WOW!! My favorite dish of the lot :d~ DIE-DIE-MUST-ORDER!!

Fried Soft Shell Crab.

I don't like, too salty. Tad oily too.

Salmon & Pork Kimchi NABE.

Me love this as well!! Veeerrry filling! There's nothing I dislike about this, seriously. We finished everything though we ordered so much food. DIE-DIE-MUST-ORDER TOO!!

Are you drooling already? heh heh~

And the total bill came up to be $160+! WAAA!~ We can really eat ALOT! xD



 

SEXAY pose :x

 

LOTD

It's a repeated again & again look, my favorite look for now (:

Teal then 

8 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted to try Cold Rock after seeing this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wait for my sis near cold rock(@scape).. but I never ever try to order it before(maybe cos not in the mood for ice-cream)... next time going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one at SCAPE no more I think =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it... i thought saw it few weeks ago! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.coldrock.com.sg/index.php?view=location-map

    No more liao..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your candy striped top or dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Hazel, it's a dress (:

    ReplyDelete