Friday, February 25, 2011

Simple happiness, like these.

My life is simple. Work aside, it is all about makeup, skincare, shopping, eating and singing. Well, no for now. *laughs*

Anyway, I had retail therapy online sometime ago.

Nice packaging eh :3

A sneak preview of 'em for now (X

Benefit haul. Buh-buys, pouch (foc), mini mascara (foc), blushers, makeup set.

Another big small box.

Sasa haul.

 

 

My gf whatsapp-ed me her iPhone wallpaper. So cute right? :D

This is my iPhone wallpaper. Hello Kitty hehe :p

 

 

Had a pretty late dinner with sis at The Asian Kitchen (Vivocity).

Seriously, their service sucks!! Not the worst, but BAD is enough.

We had the Longan Red Dates (cold). Pretty refreshing and it reminded me of Cheng Tng.

I was uber hungry, so I ordered Pork Chop Fried Rice though it was already way past 9pm. It tasted alright, nothing fantastic. The fried rice portion was huge!! Enough for 2 persons and I managed to finish all by myself =.= *CLAP CLAP*

Ah mei ordered this T.A.K Chilli Soft Shell Crab Noodles. The noodles were cooked just right, the sauce was good. The soft shell crab was a MEGA DISAPPOINTMENT. It had a serious fishy smell which obviously indicates that it's not fresh at all. The fried batter was too thick, not crispy at all. Order the noodles but not the soft shell crab one!

 

 

An impromptu chill-out session with Qi. We hopped from Beer Market to The Pump Room, where we joined her friend's friends. San Miguel, Lychee Martini and a liquor which I forgot the name, Ma____ (?).

I didn't bring my camera as the batt was dead. So here's my oh-so-trusty iPhone camera. Mai hiam buay pai (hokkien for "If you're not picky, it's not bad." LOL xD

*Muacks* :3

Nicer photos of us!

The top I wore was super unsuitable for nightlife places like this =.= Oh well, an enjoyable night nevertheless.

 

 

Kopitiam food is 

My favorite food at the nearby kopitiam. 招牌面线 (Signature Mee Sua). I like the chilli & vinegar kick! $3 for this is just so worth it :d~ If I can't think of anything to eat, I'll just settle with this. Easy peasy.

There are 2 prata stalls, Malay & Indian. The standard of the Indian one fell, so we went to the new Malay stall. Now, we went back to the Indian stall, coz the standard of the Malay one fell. =.=

Teh tarik was really good, just the right sweetness!

Had the usual kosong & plaster pratas :d~ They were soooooo delicious! Much much better than before! The right crispiness, not oily, just simply nice max! Yummy pratas without travelling all the way to Simpang Bedok or Jalan Kayu :D

Me love eggs! Especially runny yolk ones :d~

And the crazy me had fishhead curry twice in a week, or should I say twice in 3 days! Not the same place though. Not the same price and standard as well. Me and sis had this at Bedok Central for dinner. This particular stall was famous for curry stuff and quite a number of people eating.

This time, I had this with bro just at the kopitiam nearby for dinner. Tze char stall. Huge difference in taste. The tze char stall one is soooooo much tastier! The curry gravy was just right, not as thick and salty as the famous one. The veggies (ladyfinger, brinjal, tau pok, yam) and the fishhead itself were way fresher! And, there were tomatoes too! Next time, no need to go Bedok Central eat fishhead curry liao. Yeah! ^^v

McDonald ice-cream cone treat by Ah xin :D Mine is the lop-sided one =.=

 

 

Favorite guy of the moment 

Cute, charming, oh-so-hot!

I just can't get enough of him...... Teehee~ 

Drawn by yours truly. 

7 comments:

  1. The Benefit pouch looks sooo pretty (the what little I can see of it)! And am sure you're gonna love Bella Bamba!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kas, the pouch is really pretty! Shall do a blog post on the hauls soon (; Ya I'm sure I'm gonna love Bella Bamba as much as y'all do! The temptation from the blog posts and tweets y'all have been posting hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verlyn! You're always having hauls! Haha. I really can't wait to work and earn some moolah! Then I can have hauls like you! XD Loving your Benefit haul lots. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not only talented in singing but your drawing is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food at Asian Kitchen are so-so. Huge portions but nothing that keeps me from going back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with Joyce... don't like Asian Kitchen's foods! lolx

    I wanna see the hual entry on sasa and benefit hauling!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlene, hahas addicted to hauling.. It was only when I started working then I haul this much. When I was still studying, I only buy when I finish up my makeup. Study hard for now (;

    Candy, yeah thanks (:

    Joyce, not as bad as Paradise Dynasty though.

    Chantana, hahas wait till you try Paradise Dynasty! Sasa haul post is up ^^v

    ReplyDelete