Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MAC PRIVATE SALE SAGA (feat. Onsugarettes & Haul)

And so, the much anticipated MAC PRIVATE SALE was held on 11th Feb (Fri). It started at 10am and being typical kiasu S'poreans, we set to meetup at 745am at Clarke Quay station! Best part, we ain't the 1st to arrive =.=

This was the golden red ticket. Very precious, you know (;

Candid shot of the (early) Onsugarettes. SEE the 1st one in queue @_@

A proper nice photo of 'em. 

It was truly a happy day of hauling and catching up.

Before we were allowed to go in, the Estee Lauder Group employees were already inside happily buying stuff. I wonder what stuff did we missed, if there's any. They bought ALOT, seriously. Most were lugging big bags full of stuff.

The queue wasn't THAT crazy but I hate it when people kept pushing their way to the front when obviously they were like behind me :/ So naturally, I pushed them away! KNS! They should count themselves lucky for I didn't shout at them :/

And so, here's the haul.

Hmm I shan't disclose the amount spent eh.

 

SETS

The Swinging Violets Mineralize Kit1 for me, 1 for sis.

  • Bare Study Paint Pot
  • Icescape Lipglass
  • Zoom Lash
  • Earthly Riches Mineralize Eyeshadow

 

Bare Study Paint Pot. Yeah ^^v My very 1st MAC paint pot !


Icescape Lipglass.

Earthly Riches Mineralize Eye Shadow

Look In A Box - Miss Violet. 1 for me, 1 for sis.

  • Rose Beauty Powder
  • Love Stone Mineralize Eye Shadow
  • Desert Rose Powder Blush
  • Lovechild Lipglass
  • Zoom Fast Black Lash

 

Rose Beauty Powder.


Love Stone Mineralize Eye Shadow.

Desert Rose Powder Blush.

.

Lovechild Lipglass.

Look In A Box - Frisky Girl. For me only :D

  • Well Dressed Powder Blush
  • Mercurial Mineralize Eye Shadow
  • Pretty Baby Beauty Powder
  • Nymphette Lipglass
  • Zoom Fast Black Lash

 

Well Dressed Powder Blush.

Mercurial Mineralize Eye Shadow.

Pretty Baby Beauty Powder.

Nymphette Lipglass.

Smoky Thrillseekers Pigments/Glitters.

  • Reflects Blackened Red
  • Blue Brown
  • Dark Soul
  • Jigs & Jives
  • Naked

 

Noble Knights Lash & Line Kit

  • Blitz & Glitz Fluidline
  • Teal Pigment
  • Zoomblack Black Mascara
  • 209SE Eyeliner Brush

 

1 for me, 1 for sis.

 

Violet My Love Lash & Line Kit

  • Macroviolet Fluidline
  • Violet Pigment
  • Zoomblack Black Mascara
  • 209 SE Eyeliner Brush

 

1 for me, 1 for sis.

Teal and Violet Pigments.

Macroviolet

 

SINGLES

Comfort Mineralize Skinfinish1 for me, 1 for sis.

The Soft Meow Mineralize Blush. For sis only. Why didn't I get for myself also? =.= I thought too dark for me. I THOUGHT......

Venomous Villains Cajun Magically Cool Liquid Powder.

For sis only. =.=

I chose the colors I think she'll like.

  • Hi-Falutin' Dazzleglass
  • Sugar Overload Superglass

 

Mine 

  • You Got The Look Dazzleglass
  • Sweet Tart Superglass

 

I was literally holding on to at least 10 lip products until I saw the wonderfully priced sets hahas xD Had a pretty hard time choosing !

Pigments !

  • Later
  • Family Crest
  • Gold Stroke
  • Push The Edge

 

Style Glam Nail Lacquer.

Lime Eye Shadow.

Brushes, made in Japan!!

  • 168SH
  • 188SH
  • 227SH

 

Last but not least, In The Groove Eye Shadow. I got this after the sale, from June :D

 

Haul in a glance (sis)

 

My Haul

THE END xoxo

16 comments:

  1. You know after swatching the MSF I got for Jones .. I kinda regret not getting one for myself!! I thought it was "DARK" ... bleh~ me! Even when Joyce keep asking whether I want.. I still insist "Dont Want" (Hai~~~~~)

    Anyhoo.. Thanks Thanks Thanks for the set ^__~ The Pretty baby beauty powder was the "Nude Pink" shade that I have been wanting... when I got "well dressed" 2 yrs ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaa blurrr us! It's fated hahas.. Your fingers sleepy again -> "Anyhoo" =p It's ok coz my sis already over her $100 budget liao.. If plus this set will be x2 of her budget! Lucky she happy with what I chose for her hehe.. Me also got Well Dressed, haven't hit pan yet lor =.= But the color is nice..

    KTV soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul verlyn! So many you buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, spent more than expected. Nice meeting ya again, babe (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes.. KTV soon... Jones pretty busy... so I guess the earlier would be the first week of March?

    I gave up liao... my fingers doesn't listen to the commands my brain gave!! hahahhahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first person in the line was a guy???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wOW.. yOU HAuled quite a bit.. N i didnt even see alot of pigments bt u gt soo many.. Lucky u.. :) Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am wondering too BUT why is the 1st in line a boy??? Hehe.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chantana, ooo okok 1st week of March then ^^v You and your signature "sleepy fingers" hehe..

    Hazel, yes a GUY.. Wake up so early!

    Linnera, yaaa I saw alot of pigments but I didn't get the matte ones.. I wanna see your haul!! (; Oh btw, you're sooo tall! Nice meeting ya for the 1st time!

    Amy, prolly he's helping his gf queue? (;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heheh!! i get that tall comment alot.. Hee!!! Ya, nice to see u too. Next time we talk2 k... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really indeed, the red ticket is so goldenly precious. XD A ticket for us to spend more money, not a ticket to win money. XDDD hahax~

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think i was trying very hard to rem the number for mac delivery in the 1st pic, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jones, yaa spend $ but got huge savings ma.. heh heh =p

    Amy, hahas really look like you're trying very hard (X

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was nice to meet you, Verlynlove! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was nice meeting ya too, Mya ♥

    ReplyDelete