Sunday, February 6, 2011

Relax yourself with Aqua Rine Japanese Aroma Bath Sea Salt(s)

Last year December, I received Aqua Rine products from BeauteInn. Thanks Jiayi for contacting me again (:

I didn't get 'em all, I wished :p Prior to this, I'd already bought and finished using the MILK one (fine salt). The scent reminds me of baby milk powder; very soothing and relaxing indeed. Now I'm left with TEA and CHILI, which I'm so gonna get 'em after I'm done with the sponsored ones ! :D

 

A little introduction about 'em from the website:

"Aroma Bath Sea Salt is rich in natural minerals which helps to exfoliate the skin. Regular exfoliation with sea salt helps to renew and rejuvenate your skin. You can use it in a bath or during a massage to help remove dead skin cells which helps to promote a radiant complexion. Our Aroma Bath Sea Salt contains Jojoba Oil, a light and natural emollient. Once the dead skin has been removed, the Jojoba oil moisturizes the new layer of skin beneath."

"Benefits: Aroma Bath Sea Salt helps to effectively remove dead skin cells which causes dry skin. It will scrub away the upper layer of dead skin until only the healthy layer appears. It not only helps to moisturize and hydrate your skin but also helps to prevent ingrown hair. Aroma Bath Sea Salt can be used to relieve acnes and stop skin itchiness. A natural formula that gently dissolves dust, grease, blackheads and whiteheads while exfoliatin the dead skin cells, leaving the skin smooth and clean after bath."

Pinks and peaches; so girlie I like 

And so, I received:

  • ROSE (coarse salt) travel pack
  • PEACH (fine salt) full-sized tube
  • SAKURA (coarse salt) full-sized tube

 

Hmm I haven't try the ROSE Japanese Bath Aroma Bath Sea Salt (coarse) as yet :D

Specially added with Rose Oil, it deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin. With the combination of sea salt, it minimizes pores and aids in the natural skin rejuvenation process without drying the skin. Step out of the shower feeling refreshed with smooth, moisturized skin and the fresh scent of rose fragrance.

Main Ingredients: Sea Salt, Rose, Jojoba, Seaweed, Natural Active of Oak, Loquat Leaf, Pine needles, Honey

Size: 400g

 

Well, I was more excited to try this..

SAKURA Japanese Bath Aroma Bath Sea Salt (coarse).

 

Question:

How to differentiate between Fine SaltCoarse Salt ?

Answer:

Coarse Salt has a (holographic) sticker on the top.

Specially added with sakura to whiten skin tone, balance serum secretions and minimize pores. The addition of natural sea salt enhances the whitening effect. Step out of the shower feeling refreshed with smooth, moisturized skin and the fresh scent of sakura fragrance.

Main Ingredients: Sea Salt, Sakura, Jojoba, Seaweed, Natural Active of Oak, Loquat Leaf, Pine needles, Honey

Size: 400g


My say:

The floral scent is heavenly Distinct yet not overpowering. I prefer coarse to fine, b'coz the coarse salt takes a much longer time to dissolve and I love to give myself a good scrub in the shower longer. Well, I feel more cleansed in a sense, that the dead skin cells are being exfoliated away. The coarse salt texture is not as rough as you think, it feels rather gentle (at least to me). After washing off, my skin feels so soft and smooth to touch. And, It is easier to apply body lotion after bath, which keeps my skin feeling ultra-moisturized. Does it whiten my skin ? I would say a little, for now. Hopefully after finishing this, I'll have fair radiant skin (body) and I'll be the happiest girl woman seriously ! *AHEMS* I've to say, this is my favorite bath companion for now teehee~ :p


PEACH Japanese Bath Aroma Bath Sea Salt (fine).

Specially added with peach leaf ingredient, it detoxifies the skin and reduces the sign of ageing. The combination of the natural salt gently removes dead and dull skin cells to reveal a fresher, healthier and radiant skin.

Main Ingredients: Sea Salt, Peach Leaf, Jojoba, Seaweed, Natural Active of Oak, Loquat Leaf, Pine Needles, Honey

Size: 400g


My say:

I like the peachy scent BUT SAKURA still wins my heart anytime :p If you prefer a mild body scrub, you'll love this. I need to use twice or maybe thrice the amount for this as compared to the coarse salt. The fine salt melts away too fast before I can actually scrub myself thoroughly =.= The texture feels ultra gentle to the skin *DUH* Hmm it's suppose to detoxify the skin and reduce the signs of ageing (!!). Can't really tell for now. I'll let y'all know if it really does. And by then, I will have at least 10 tubes (coarse, not fine) of these, sitting in my bathroom :D I'm not kidding, seriously. My skin feels soft, smooth and moisturized, thanks to the Jojoba oil content. BUT the coarse salt still does a better job in exfoliating IMO, or prolly my skin is too thick. *GASP*


Fine vs Coarse. You see the BIG difference now ?

No wonder dissolve so fast right ? Now, you know =.= If you've delicate skin, I guess you should opt for this.

it rough (pun not intended). LOL

To sum it up:

  • Fine Salt is suitable for those who prefer a mild scrub. The salt is fine and dissolves easily when your skin is wet.
  • Coarse Salt is for those who prefer to scrub longer. The salt is coarse and does not dissolve as easily as the fine salt.
  • For those who have little cuts and wounds e.g. paper cut, it might sting a little hurts like hell. I've been there and done that with the MILK Japanese Bath Aroma Bath Sea Salt. It's SEA SALT mind you, fancy rubbing SALT on your wounds T^T Don't even think of trying ! I was too BLUR then. *SIGH*
  • Aqua Rine is available in Watsons, Sasa and other Beauty Stores and www.beauteinn.com/aquarine
  • Pamper yourself with PEACH Japanese Bath Aroma Bath Sea Salt (fine) travel pack/sample HERE !

5 comments:

  1. I grabbed the sample of the Peach one.I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just used the milk one :) it's great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the milk one n i think it smell like 大白兔奶糖 =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo it's good to hear that, you gals can go try the sakura one, seriously awesome !

    ReplyDelete