Sunday, February 20, 2011

Review: Garnier Light Perfect Fit & Relax Whitening Mask

I got this mask free with purchase of Garnier skincare set at NAC Watsons last year. What I like most about Garnier Light range is the signature lemon scent; the products smell so good! This retails for $4.95 I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Garnier Light Perfect Fit & Relax Whitening Mask

This new revolutionary whitening tissue mask contains as much product as 14 days of daily whitening care. Its special fabric Stretch-To-Fit technology has been specifically designed to wrap your face with comfort and the sensation of a professional care in just 10 mins!


Want fairer AND rested skin, free from signs of tiredness?

 

 

RESULTS!

My verdict:

The mask is well drenched with 24ml of product essence. The texture of the essence is slightly sticky but no worries as the essence get absorbed into the skin pretty fast. The lemon scent is oh-so-good! Feeling so relaxed just by smelling :p It fits my face exceptionally well (as shown from the photos above) and comfortably; not THAT tight. I would say the mask is a lil' small for me coz my super high forehead isn't covered fully. In just merely 10mins, I could see instant results that my skin become fairer and brighter. It felt as though I'd gone through a relaxing spa facial. It has eye flaps as well, which you can actually close your eyes, relax and cover 'em with.

I'll definitely repurchase it IF there's a promotion going on. Well, I think the price is not THAT friendly on the wallet. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. LOLs I almost forgot about this mask until I see your review now. Still remember I bought this because it was recommended by Niu Er lao shi to be used as a quick 5 min fix in the morning for instant brightening of your skin. Think it's about time I go take it out and try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I almost forgot about this mask too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luvverlyn, this is my fav for quite a few years. It really helps to lighten skintone and even acne scars.

    Btw, it's selling at Watsons now @ $2 only. If u buy 10pcs, can get 1free. I just stocked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah ^^ Time to stock up on this. I didn't notice it was going for $2 despite me visiting Watsons quite frequently. Thanks so much for the info.

    Hopefully with regular use, my acne scars can be lightened like yours did (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, Verlyn! Seems promising. And with the promotion going on, it makes me wanna try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks babe! Try it before the $2 promotion ends. It's sold out at most Watsons outlets..

    ReplyDelete