Friday, September 9, 2011

"New" Additions to My Blush/Highlight/Contour/Bronzer Stash + MAC stuff

Collective hauls (blush/highlight/contour/bronzer + MAC) over a couple of months. Most of 'em are untouched as of now. My blush collection alone is growing. Not a healthy sign for the wallet eh.

Will feature some of 'em bit by bit in separate posts. Here's a overview for now. There's Canmake, Jill Stuart (my 1st!), AC Cosmetics, MellieshKose Cosmagic, Kose Visee (Thanks Elaine for gifting me this & opening the Bonjour spree.), Celebous Gelina.

Bourjois. An uncanny resemblance to Chanel ones yea?

Here are the Chanel ones. Gotten one of 'em from Elaine via tweet sale :D

NARS (my 1st! Linnera's blog sale), Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Barry M (my 1st!), Illamasqua, Urban Decay (my 1st!), Physician Formula (my 1st! Michelle's sg_beauty sale), Make Up For Ever (my 1st! Hazel's blog sale), Hourglass (my 1st!).

Just look at how beautiful the Lancôme one is! Limited edition 

Misc MAC stuff - e/s, MSF, blush.

 

That's all for now. Will include swatches in separate posts. Thanks for looking! (:

8 comments:

  1. I think I bought alot of blushes this year too (More then eyeshadows! lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did buy alot, more than me I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where got.. I hardly have any haul post... kekekkekee (I'm lying to myself.. no haul post to remind me of my spending!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No haul post doesn't mean no haul hahahaa! Too many to post laaa =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok ... that is.. alot ... wow hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Verlyn! I love your blush collection, very pretty! The Lancome one is especially gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tasha, ya.. and that's just the new ones lol

    Hazel, if you see my entire collection.. you'll double *faint* hehehe

    Jacqueline, hi! That's the new ones and yes, the Lancome one is ♥!

    ReplyDelete