Monday, September 12, 2011

Mini Haul: OPI x 4

Bought these from different online stores sometime ago. Ain't newly launched stuff, but definitely worth a mention.

Let the photos do the talking.. ^.^

(from left to right) Silver Shatter, Not Like The Movies, Show It And Glow It, Simmer & Shimmer.

Silver Shatter

The shatter-ing phase has died in me somehow. And my main gripe was the thick and gooey consistency of the polish. I certainly don't expect that for a big brand like OPI.

Not Like The Movies

This is a rather interesting color (in my humble nail polish stash). Grayish silver with green/violet duo chrome. I like.

Show It And Glow It

I can never have enough of blings. Huge fan in fact. A really gorgeous shade of pink/purple with to-die-for multi-colored glitters! 

Simmer & Shimmer

Sliverish blue with a tinge of green, packed with multi-colored glitters. 

Has a clear base. One coat is clearly not enough.

About 3-4 coats.

☆ Dazzling blings 

Lastly, a photo of my Silver Shatter-ed RED & BLUE nails.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment