Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Swatch-Fest: Sephora Long-Lasting Eye Liner

I was really interested to try out Sephora Long-Lasting Eye Liner. The word 'Long-Lasting' just intrigues me instantly. And, the colors seem too pretty to pass.

This bold range of extended wear eyeliners provides a blast of color for the eyes.

Create looks like those by professional makeup artists with formulations that are packed with highly concentrated of pigments.

The brush's flocked tip is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to draw a line of color that's precise, consistent, and intense—all in a single step.

**Image & info above extracted from Sephora.com**

Do note that this is not a review post.

I managed to swatch all colors that are available @ Sephora (Ngee Ann City outlet). Application-wise was quite smooth except for Glitter Khaki which was all gooey and clumpy. I do love the gold and green glittery bits which makes this color exceptionally sparkly. They do take a while to dry coz the formula is too watery wet. Blinking your eye when it's still wet is an absolute no-no.

They ain't exactly smudge-proof. I do have to agree that the colors are really intense and vibrant, which captivates me at 1st glance. Was that close to getting prolly just one to try since I've pretty good experience with the Jumbo Liners. My no.1 gripe about Sephora Long-Lasting Eye Liner is they are not water-proof and the staying power is close to zero?! I just merely used my Kodomo wipes and the swatches were gone in a poof! Talk about long-lasting? I'm not convinced. TSK.

If you don't tear or perspire easily, this may be okay for you? Well, I'm sure no one will like the idea of having colored tears streaming down your face right? I seriously don't. Paying $20 for this is just not worth it (in my opinion). Don't waste your $money$ pls. Period.

Oh yes, I included a "new" color swatch for the Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof series. Ignore the Violet & Turquoise (lol). Love the Green. Thinking of getting it. Should I? Chantana says it reminds her of SMH Fresh e/s (which I ordered thru' a spree but never came.. and no refund..).

Get the Jumbo Liner, Ditch the "Long-Lasting" Eye Liner.

Just my two cents worth. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment