Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Review/LOTD/Swatch: MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent & Designer Purple

Nothing but raves for these MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners. They are limited edition but I suppose you can get 'em thru' sites like eBay? The quality is awesome much! Currently the no.1 on my favorite eyeliner list 

For now, I only own 2 out of the 6 gorgeous colors. I'm really looking into getting the other colors. Hmm.. Or perhaps wait for MAC to release new ones? Make 'em permanent PLS! :D

I've got Undercurrent & Designer Purple!

Richly pigmented colors, with a beautiful touch of shimmers & sparkles.

Undercurrent:- Bright teal with gold & green shimmers

Designer Purple:- Bright deep violet with pinkish purple shimmers

The formula is soft & creamy, which glides on smoothly (no skin tugging!). Pretty long-lasting. Doesn't smudge or budge. AND, it stays on the waterline with minimal fading! However, it is advisable not to apply on your waterline if your eyes are sensitive.

Can be used as an eyeshadow base as the soft texture makes it easy to blend.

Gives my eyes a lovely pop of color.. Me loves!!!!!! 

Best for lazy days I don't feel like using eyeshadow(s).. :p

 

***

***

***

***

***

***

 

Mix of Undercurrent & Designer Purple on the lower lashline.

For my lips, I used MAC Lipstick in Bronze Shimmer (Frost) that I'd gotten from the ELLE/MAC PRIME Time Workshop.

That's all for now. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Mine is blackline... no wonder I keep thinking why look so different from mine (I means the dark greeny shade) (lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh no wonder.. Btw Blackline sooo uniquely pretty.. !! If only I can get hold of this.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look nice in the pics!!! the colours suit u well! and ur camera is awesome laaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tasha, thank you! YES the camera is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete