Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am a Mask Fanatic.

To be specific, I am a sheet mask fanatic. Not that I only use this type of masks. I just find 'em highly convenient and effective if my skin is in need of a quick fix. In short, it's either a Hit or Miss. Rarely an in-between.

How I store my sheet mask stash? In a shoe-box.

The image above constitute part of my stash if you're wondering. Most were bought by me (>80%), the rest were given by beauty companies.

I also store Heal Pharm + assorted nose packs together with my sheet mask stash.

"New" additions - My Beauty Diary mask sets. There's the Chocolate Mask (Brightening & Tightening), Mediterranean Orange Blossom Mask (Brightening & Clarifying), Aegean Sea Pink Rockrose Mask (Whitening & Softening).

I can never have enough of 'em 

Retailing at $63 for 3pc set @ Sephora outlets, this For Beloved One Melasleep Whitening Bio-Cellulose Mask has gotta be the most expensive mask I will be trying out ever! Received 1 pc for review purpose via The Sample Store. Stay tuned for my review!

That's all for now. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. i'll be looking forward to your review for the For Beloved One Mask! (: didn't know it's sooo pricey though. maybe it's really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be up next week.. Hope it's good since it's extremely pricey.. A one-time facial treat at least (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have around that number of mask sheets too :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my skin's like yours. Mine is too sensitive to try different ones:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrbliss, nice! One can never have enough (;

    Maeeraodayy, just use those which are suitable for you.. My skin is sensitive at times and that's when breakouts appear.. -.-

    ReplyDelete