Friday, September 30, 2011

Advanced Skin Corrector - Lancôme Visionnaire [LR 2412 4%]

Early September, I received 's new advanced skin corrector Visionnaire and best-selling Genifique Youth Activator. Thanks Lancôme Singapore

It is recommended to use both together, so as to see faster and better results.

Thereafter, I received this personalized letter from Miss Jamie Ong, Brand Manager of Lancôme.

At the same time, I had just finished the 15ml Visionnaire lab sample (received from the launch event). It was enough for about 6 weeks of use. Now, the question is Does it work (for me)?.

The serum texture is light-weight and non-greasy. Has a plant-based scent which is pleasant and soothing. The serum consistency is water-based which is suitable for my combination skin (oily on the outside, yet dehydrated on the inside). In fact, it is suitable for ALL skin types including sensitive skin.

I usually use 2-3 pumps for my face and neck (day & night). When I touched my skin after waiting (1-2min) for the serum to be absorbed into the skin, it feels soft and smooth without any sticky/greasy feeling. I could see an overall improvement in my complexion after using Visionnaire for barely a week (as shown on the left side of image above). There was slight peeling of the skin, which was actually a good sign that my skin was renewing itself day by day. Within a month, my acne scars had lightened by a fair bit. My pores were more refined. Fine lines were less visible.

Oh ya, I couldn't help but notice the rosy glow on my face. My skin just look so healthy! Luminous and even-toned skin (as shown on the right side of image above). It was such a nice feeling to wake up with good skin every single day. My skin stays matte longer than usual. Applying makeup is a breeze. When it comes to foundation, less IS more. My face looks so impeccably flawless after applying just one pump of Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation. Yes, the results were THAT significant. Even more so when I stopped using it, and started trying out a drugstore brand's serum.

FYI, Visionnaire can be applied on the eye contour (which I did). The serum is that gentle. I find that it is pretty moisturizing yet (most importantly) doesn't cause any milia seeds.

Sounds promising? Yes, it IS indeed effective. Seeing IS believing. I AM impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment