Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random: Spotted/Swatched @ Watsons.. Guardian..

It's gonna be a random post about some "new" stuff spotted @ Watsons AND Guardian. No review(s), just swatches.

CandyDoll is now available @ Watsons. Price range is $25.90 - $33.90 (correct me if I'm wrong). The product range is quite.. pathetic though.. Only lipglosses, lipsticks, mineral face powder.. That's about it.. -___-"

No testers available for all, only selected.

CandyDoll Mineral Face Powder in Crystal Pearl. The powder feels soft and finely-milled.

As seen from the pics, the powder has very fine shimmers. Heard alot of raves about this product. So I might get it eventually? FYI, there's a normal version with no shimmers.

I swatched CandyDoll Lipgloss in Macaroon Pink and Peach Orange. The top right corner swatch is CandyDoll Highlight - Cream Beige.

ZA launched a series of mascaras, eyeliners recently.

I only swatched the eyeliners. Seemed pretty normal to me. A rather intense black. Anyway, I think only the ZA liquid eyeliner is new. The others are repackaged? I know not.

Hmm.. I swatched this CandyDoll Lipstick but I'd no idea what shade is this.. Not stated on the tester.. Milky beige-orange kinda shade..

Canmake's new fake eyelashes with transparent band.. Got a few to choose from..

There're bottom lashes too! $9.90 each.

The much talked about product recently. In case you missed my review on Bioré Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash, CLICK HERE :D

Okay, let's move on to Guardian. Spotted KATE limited edition eyeshadow palettes ($27 each). I can't seem to find these @ Watsons though.

Pinkish beige-brown shades.

Golden brown shades.

The usual KATE eyeshadow quality. Sheer but buildable colors.

That's all for now. Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. wow haven't seen the KATE palette before, looks good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea not bad.. check it out soon coz it's limited edition (:

    ReplyDelete