Sunday, September 18, 2011

LOTD: A Quickie Purple + Mini Review

A dated LOTD. It was a quick look using one of my favorites - Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof (15 Purple).

Pls ignore the annoying spot on my face. Thankfully I don't need to live with it anymore (and I hope forever). What I did was merely apply it straight on my eyelids (no eye primer), then used my trusty ring finger to smudge out the edge. I did that for my lower lashline as well. Goes on buttery smooth; no skin tugging involved. Do note that it sets pretty fast, so you must smudge it as soon as you apply.

It lasted for a good 6hrs (not sure for 12hrs since I wasn't out for so long). I can't say that for the lower lashline though, coz the color did fade by a fair bit.

The color payoff is absolutely amazing! Intense with a slight sheen. This purple certainly deserves a solo swatch coz it's way too pretty! A deep purple with reddish tones 

Love chubby liners like these. They last forever! I'm eyeing the green.. Think I'll get it eventually.. or even a few more.. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment