Friday, September 9, 2011

Marshmallow-ing your way with Bioré!

Cleansing is the 1st and most important step of a good skincare routine. Japanese ladies put alot of effort in this aspect, which explains their baby smooth skin. Their usual cleansing routine involves using a foaming net to create soft cushiony foam to better cleanse the skin.

And here's Bioré Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash, the answer to baby smooth porcelain skin. Thanks Bioré The Sample Store for sending me the product for review :D

Absolutely adore the sweet pink packaging 

1 bottle = 150 pumps

For me, one pump is more than enough to properly cleanse my entire face. So, this means a bottle can last me for 2 months.

(Do note that the photo was taken in close proximity.)

See how ultra fine the foam is... Instant foam with just one pump!

Amazing right? Even when I tilt my palm downwards, the foam still adheres to my palm nicely. No dripping at all.

Foam is important in cleansing, and an ideal foam is said to cleanse the skin better with finer bubbles. Not only that, it also cushions the cleansing stress from hand on face.

Lathering by hand gives an inconsistent foam which is flat. The bubbles are much larger in size that drips.

With Bioré Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash, the foam quality is Ultra Fine, Fluffy and Dense.

See how well it spreads on the skin!

For my usual cleansing routine, I normally take at least 1 min to lather the cleanser to a foamy state. Now with Bioré Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash, I don't have to spend extra time lathering (yeah to that!). I like that the ultra fine foam is really gentle on the skin, thanks to its high density & bounciness. It cleanses my face pretty well minus the squeaky clean feeling that I'll like in my cleanser. Oh, it actually contains soluble collagen which leaves my skin feeling smooth & moisturized after cleansing. Initially, I thought it will have a sweet marshmallow scent. Unfortunately, that's not the case. It is actually a pleasant light floral scent which sits well with me.

FYI, I only use this for normal cleansing purposes (day & night). Even for light makeup, I still prefer proper makeup removers. So usually, I'll double cleanse (meaning wash my face with Bioré Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash after removing makeup). Cleansing is really THAT important.

Truth be told, I wasn't exactly liking this product initially coz I felt that it was a lil' creamy for my liking. I'm glad that I'm really liking it so much now, thanks to the nice moisturizing effect it has on the skin!

Retailing at just $13.90 ($10.90 for the refill), it is highly-recommended to try out this foamy-goodness cleanser. FYI, this is available at major supermarkets and medical stores.

Do hop over to www.marshmallow.com.sg to play the Bioré Marshmallow Whip Game.

Stand to win $300 H&M voucher and $80 worth of Kao products!

Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment