Friday, September 16, 2011

I ♥ Copper with Blue-Black Lowlights!

Just a quick post on my newly colored hair (that was on 1st Sept). Did mentioned about this color job on my previous DIY post.

A mini hair workshop with only 2 hair models (which includes me!). My hair was colored by a hairstylist from Vietnam (pictured on the right). What I wanted was a fully blue-black hair color. However, he advised not to. He said that this color will actually make my complexion look dull.

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

 

My new hair color - Copper with Blue-Black Lowlights! And, I'm VERY satisfied with the color results albeit the blue can be more obvious. Even the hair experts complimented him on the exceptionally good color results.


This time round, the Vietnamese hairstylist was really nice to gift me a set of Goldwell Color Glow (Deep Reflects). Favoritest color ! He was really friendly and smiley throughout. There was another Vietnamese guy who was the translator since he can't converse in English (and I obviously don't speak Vietnamese). Very soft-spoken and I think I speak 3x louder than he does.. :s

Shampoo

Conditioner

Leave-in Treatment

 

A mini review after using Goldwell Color Glow (Deep Reflects) for more than 2 weeks:

For optimum hair color maintenance, it is really important to use the same series of color-care hair products. The shampoo itself lathers pretty well, which makes it easy to cleanse my hair properly. Using the conditioner helps to keep the hair soft and smooth. The leave-in treatment is a spray which is useful in protecting the hair color. These 3 products work hand-in-hand for a long-lasting hair color and a much-easier-to-manage hair. I do notice that the vibrancy of my hair color is retained, with minimum fading. Hmm.. The warm copperish color has lost its warmth though after 17 days. Not bad, considering my hair color faded really fast (in like 3 days previously without using color-care products).

 

Thanks for popping by! :D

3 comments:

  1. really like this color combo and also makes ur hair look even more glossy and healthy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophia! Agree much (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful rose gold eyeshadow palette, which perfectly complements cool undertones and ash hair.click and Visit This Link

    ReplyDelete