Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pupa Makeover by Giorgio Forgani

The day after Pupa Makeup Launch, I had an exclusive makeover by Giorgio Forgani (Pupa International Celebrity Makeup Artist)

I shall let the photos do the talking...

He asked what look I would like, and I said 'anything'.

My super stoned face... I wasn't fully awake then =.=zzz

He applied Smoothing Foundation Primer 03 Violet, then a rather dark foundation.

To conceal my dark circles, he used Luminys Touch. He spent alot of time on my eyes. 

A photo with Giorgio Forgani ^.^

Bare face :S

Kawaii Pupa Doll makeup kits *see-no-touch*

The makeover look is very different from my usual look, especially the eye makeup. Nevertheless, it was an interesting makeover experience. Thank you Lynn (Pupa Singapore) for the invite (:

***Credits to Lynn (Pupa Singapore) for the unmarked images.***

 

2 comments:

  1. Me so not used to the full coverage foundation and super define brows... lolx

    ReplyDelete