Saturday, August 11, 2012

L'oreal Miss Candy Collection: Color Infallible Eyeshadow Swatches

A few weeks ago, I spotted L'oreal Miss Candy Collection at Watsons and Sasa. The magic words "Limited Edition!" eventually led to a one-item haul at BHG... coz there was 20% off (savings of ~$3).

***image credits to L'Oréal Paris Singapore FB Page***

Here's a snap shot I took at Sasa, showcasing Miss Candy Collection - Color Infallible Eyeshadow [$14.90] & Glam Shine Lip Gloss [$15.90]. I was interested only in the eyeshadows, and didn't bother swatching the lipglosses.

032 Sassy Marshmallow

An icy gray silver with specks of blue and pink.

036 Naughty Strawberry

A sweet strawberry pink with specks of orange.

031 Innocent Turquoise

A gorgeous turquoise with specks of pale yellow-gold.

These are quick swatches. I find that the color payoff is quite decent, and the texture feels creamily soft and smooth. In my opinion, they are pretty easy to use, to create that soft sweet look. 

If you like the iridescent finishes of these candy-hued Color Infallible Eyeshadow(s), you can get 'em at Watsons, Sasa, BHG and Guardian. 

By the way, the one I eventually hauled was 031 Innocent Turquoise. I'm still thinking whether to get 032 Sassy Marshmallow (limited edition) or Flashback Silver (permanent edition). Hmm... I'll probably forget about 'em when a new collection comes... :X 

Did you get anything from L'oreal Miss Candy Collection?

 

2 comments:

  1. Get them all! ;)
    I got all three and I love the naughty strawberry and Sassy Marshmellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy marshmallow maybe? Shall see how then (;

    ReplyDelete