Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Haircut Experience at Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon @ 313

After much thought and deliberation, I decided to go short (again). Thanks to Irene, I had my haircut at Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon @ 313 for the very first time.

Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon @ 313

All ready for my haircut!

See my dull, lifeless looking hair... that's the reason for me to go short!

Almost there...

:

:

:

After some trimming here and there, here's my new hairstyle created by Caely Tham (International Director of Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon @ 313). I'm lovin' it! I've received many compliments so far :P

My hair is not flat and lifeless anymore! Woohoo!~

I especially like the back part - very creative of Caely! I am in awe.

The new hairstyle brought "life" to my faded (but still looking good) hair color. 

Hmm... I seriously think I look so much younger with this new hairstyle. Don't ya agree? (;

The asymmetrical bob frames my face perfectly, making it look visually slimmer. The bangs are not too short, which end nicely at the brow area. Perfectly perfect.

Shall end off the post with a pic of me with pretty Caely.

My haircut experience at Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon @ 313 was definitely fantastic! Thanks Caely for creating such a stylish hairstyle for me (:

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313@Somerset

Tel: 6238 0226 / 6238 0227

Website: www.shunjimatsuo313.com.sg/

FB Page: www.facebook.com/HairSalon313

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Luvverlyn,

    I could not believe that you cut your hair when I thought you finally kept your hair long sometime back! But I have to agree that this new bob haircut gets all the volume you want at the top. So it seems not a bad idea to keep short hair too, especially when you are suitable for it. =) Indeed, you look much younger and sporty than before the cut! I am quite envious of you for being able to go with bangs or without. I have to say that the highlights at the bottom of your hair are cool and not overly highlighted! And I like the photo where it showed your side profile of the hair most as it brings out the outstanding part of your hair! =)

    Regards,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina,

    I was thinking of growing out my hair... but decided to go short as I got tired of waiting. This new hairstyle does give me overall volume that I needed much, and it's not difficult to maintain so far (: I have a pretty high forehead so bangs suit me better actually. Oh, the highlights are not new, a few months ago in fact. With the new hairstyle, it definitely enhanced the highlights much! All thanks to the very talented Caely (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It suits your face shape so well~!! When I had this cut my face looked more round!! It's a lovely hair style~~ I love the colour detail. Your bangs really look nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice!!! =D When styled it looked so nice.. u should style ur nicely cut and dyed hair when u go out. haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okameinko, thanks! The hairstyle complements my face shape well indeed. My face look slimmer and smaller :P From your display pic, you look good with bangs and your face doesn't look round at all! You think too much :D

    Jones, hehe thanks! Ya lor... if only I'm not so lazy lol! Shall be more hardworking from now onwards :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Luvverlyn,

    My forehead is high too, in fact higher and protruding than yours. I had wanted bangs too, but it just did not suit me as I looked younger, nerdy and unkempt, while side-sweep fringe does not exactly work for me too as my fringe is not thick enough. So I just gave up on bangs and fringes though I now sport a so-called side-sweep fringe at the moment.

    Nice to know that you have a low-maintance hairstyle now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nina, I'm glad my hairstyle is low-maintenance for now. Hope yours is easy to maintain as well (:

    ReplyDelete