Monday, August 20, 2012

Haraju-Cute Launch Event

Early this month, I attended Haraju-Cute Launch Event held at Sun With Moon (Wheelock Place). This Haraju-Cute concept is exclusively launched in Guardian, which carries an extensive range of Japanese makeup products from cult brands such as Bonavoce, Brigitte, Automatic Beauty (AB), AVANCE to name a few. These brands are exclusive to Guardian and available for the 1st time in Singapore.

PS: Thanks Renmin for the invite (: Nice meeting you for the 1st time at the event!

Lovin' my new hair 

Upon reaching the event venue, I was gifted this lil' white (goodie-filled) bag with a kawaii manga drawing of me(!). What a pleasant surprise 

Look like me? ^^ 

We had fun playing with the products!

If you haven't read my previous entry "Haraju-Cute @ Guardian", CLICK HERE.

Diamond Blush - $23.90

  • Honey Orange, Dolly Pink, Creamy Pearl
  • Apricot Pink, Gold Jewellery [not pictured]

 

Diamond Eyebrow Concealer - $19.90

  • Caramel Brown & Chocolate Brown 
  • Strawberry Brown, Creamy Yellow [not pictured]

AB Double Eye Rubber - $17.90

Brigitte Romantic Eyelash - $22.90

The top ones are No.1 Chiffon, for that tender and dreamy look. The bottom ones are No.7 Doll, for that chic & dolly look. The lashes look pretty natural on me. It didn't take me very long to apply, a few mins at least since I'm no fake lash expert.

My eyes look super dolly yea?

Here are the swatches of Brigitte Romantic Eyes GD-1 Gold Brown - $26.90 and Romantic Blush OR-1 Orange - $24.90. The eyeshadows are very well-pigmented, much to my surprise. I was expecting 'em to be sheer. My favorite is PK-1 Pink-Brown [ see below for swatches].

Fyi, the eyeshadows were swatched dry, directly on my hand without any primer underneath. They feel so silky smooth!

The blush feels smooth too, perfect for natural glowy cheeks.

Brigitte Romantic Eyes OR-1 Orange-Brown

Brigitte Romantic Eyes AS-1 Ash-Brown & PK-1 Pink-Brown

Brigitte Romantic Blush PK-2 Peach

Brigitte Romantic Blush RS-1 Rose

Love & Peace Make Up Base - $22.90

  • contains 10 types of moisturizing ingredients
  • refine uneven skin
  • free of mineral oil, fragrance
  • SPF20 PA++ UV protection
  • sebum control for long-lasting makeup
  • small and convenient

AVANCE Fiber Long Mascara - $27.90

Bonavoce Liquid Eyeliner (Vivid Black) VS La Rose de Versailles Liquid Eyeliner

Kelly, giving us a demo on using Mezical Fiber Double Eyelid Tape.

The final look, with mascara-ed lashes.

Fun, friendly and entertaining (:

Larry Yeo was there to share with us some makeup tips, and a simple Jap-inspired makeup demo.

We were "well-fed" with yummy sushi :d~

Salmon is L.O.V.E!

Perfect ending - Matcha Sundae!

I'll try to do a gyaru-inspired makeup look soon. Hope it turns out okay :X

Thanks Haraju-Cute for the fun-filled event :D

***All product info are extracted from press release. Unmarked image credits to Haraju-Cute FB Page.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment