Monday, August 13, 2012

LoveMore French Caviar Anti-wrinkle & Firming Mask

Recently, LoveMore launched yet another awesome premium-ingredient mask to pamper the skin - French Caviar Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Mask. Each box contains 5pcs of 100% natural pulpsheet mask. Enriched with french sturgeon black caviar, it fights against aging and regains youthful skin.

Retail price: $8.90 (so affordable!)

"LOVE mail from France" 

Pomegranate (from Mediterranean) & Gold Pearl (from South Pacific)

The featherly soft mask material is really thin at merely 0.02mm, yet it does not feel flimsy at all. However, I still handle it with care, lest tearing it unknowingly.

I'm sure you can tell from the image above, that the mask fits snugly like a 2nd skin. The size of the mask is just right for my face, which runs a lil' big for those blessed with 八掌脸 (palm-sized face).

For those who are concerned with the scent, it doesn't smell anything (fishy) like black caviar. The scent is pretty faint, definitely pleasant. 

I leave on the essence-soaked mask for ~20mins, before removing it. I love how my skin feels/looks after mask-ing. Intensely moisturized and looking more radiant than before. I do notice that the essence gets absorbed faster than usual (after some massaging), leaving no sticky feel aftermath. A highly soothing and hydrating mask. An addition to my list of favorite masks. Highly recommended to all!

***All product info & unmarked images are extracted from press release and Secretive.sg.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment