Friday, August 31, 2012

The Body Shop Spa Fit Range

Recently, The Body Shop launched Spa Fit, the ultimate home-spa range that promise to tone and firm up those jiggly bits (coupled with massage techniques).

The Body Shop Spa Fit Range boasts a chock full of citrusy goodness - orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit oils. You can already imagine how fragrant they smell yea? The natural fruits oils help to smooth and soften your skin, while caffeine work its magic to tone and firm it.

Here's the basket full of TBS goodies.

The review on Tea Tree Pore Minimiser will be in a separate post.

Very beautifully packaged, thanks to Touchcomm 

Here's the quick reference guide for massaging. The massage techniques serve to complement the Spa Fit range, giving better toning and firming results.

***click to enlarge image***

 

Smoothing & Refining Body Scrub (200ml) - $42.90

This zesty citrus scrub contains 100% natural-origin citrus ingredients. It refines skin’s texture, and will leave it looking smoother and feeling firmer.

I almost mistaken this for a jar of yummilicious orange jam, if not for the labelling.

The tight metal clasp requires some strength to flip it open. Do it slowly or you might risk hitting your fingers... which I did on my 1st attempt. Oh well, I had no problems thereafter. Practice makes perfect (;

See what I mean by "orange jam"? It looks AND smells like it too, with a hint of mint. The entire range smells like this! 

I'll use the Body Massager to boost skin circulation, then Smoothing & Refining Body Scrub to exfoliate my skin. They work hand in hand.

I like how it refines the skin without being too harsh, leaving it feel so soft and smooth. There's also a refreshing minty sensation on the skin, which lingers on for quite a while. 

 

Body Massager - S$14.90

Tackle tension, invigorate your skin and help stimulate circulation for a radiant glow and soothing relief to your whole body with this massager.

Here's the Body Massager I mentioned earlier on. It is quite big, with alternate pointy and rounded plastic nodules to add gentle pressure into skin while massaging. This form of pressure is good in a sense, as it helps to break down the fats under the skin. Some might feel the discomfort. It depends on your pain tolerance, really.

It comes with a handle, for ease of massaging. This nifty massaging tool can be replaced by using your knuckles... BUT the latter is super duper tiring I tell you! I'll definitely go for the former, which I feel is more effective... and less tiring (lol).

 

Toning Concentrate (100ml) - $34.90

This zesty concentrate contains 100% natural-origin citrus ingredients. It will leave skin looking smoother and more toned. For best results, use it together with Spa Fit Smoothing and Refining Body Scrub and Toning Massage Oil.

The Toning Concentrate has a gel-like consistency, which melts into skin pretty quickly. There's no greasy or sticky feel aftermath. And, I can just change into my clothes immediately after application. That's why I like to use it in the day before heading out. There's this refreshing minty sensation on the skin, which lingers on the skin for a few hours. For the record, the Toning Massage Oil and Smoothing & Refining Body Scrub give me the exact feeling.

 

Toning Massage Oil (150ml) - $28.90

This moisturizing massage oil contains 100% natural-origin citrus ingredients. It will leave skin looking smoother and more toned. For best results, use it together with Spa Fit Smoothing and Refining Body Scrub and Toning Concentrate.

I love this Toning Massage Oil, which moisturize and nourish my dry skin really well! It does leave a thin film on the skin, but thankfully nothing greasy. I prefer using this at night.

To sum it up, this Spa Fit range will work perfectly if you incorporate a healthy diet AND a good exercise regime. Better results, I mean. If you're someone like me who don't exercise often, I still get results but not as great. At least, I can feel that my jiggly bits are more toned and firmed now. And, my skin feels much smoother and don't look that dry anymore. Not bad for someone who doesn't exercise often at all. Hmm... I think I should start jogging/running soon... AND eat clean (now that's a huge challenge for me!). I'll update on that if I start to eat clean like Kim does... she's inspiring! :D

That's all for now. Thank you for reading!

***All product info and unmarked image are extracted from press release and www.thebodyshop.com.sg.***

 

4 comments:

  1. Ooo i hope the toning message oil gets released in england :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully! Then you can try it... it smells sooo gd! Great for dry skin :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can create short urls with AdFocus and make money from every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only receive tasty entrees, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and choose the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your home.

    ORDER NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete