Monday, August 6, 2012

Skinbiotics Pre-launch Event: My 1st Yacht Trip + Reactiv 01 Review

Thanks to Karen (One9Ninety), I had the opportunity to attend Skinbiotics Pre-launch Event. The event venue was different from usual. It was held on a yacht, which got me pretty excited... my very 1st yacht trip! A fun experience despite me getting seasick halfway through... =.=zzz

A hot and sunny afternoon, perfect for photo-taking. The photos say it all.

Here's Dr. David Tan, giving us a talk about Skinbiotics. He has got really good skin!

The seasick me... :S

Beautiful sunset...

Skinbiotics is a comprehensive nutri-beauty system, personalized for individual skin types. The science-based formulations are all natural. It has clinically-tested efficacy with visible results. What's more, it targets the areas of skin where topical creams cannot reach.

The essential ingredient - algaplex [a complex blend of compounds including marine algae], PROTECT [against DNA, photo, UV and oxidative damage], RENEW [through stem cells giving youthful skin cells], REFORTIFY [collagen and elastin production, increase hyaluronic acid], REPAIR [damaged DNA & skin cells].

The Skinbiotics Difference:

  • Beauty from the root source of aging: Cellular regeneration and repair at the DNA levels
  • Multi-action protection: Wider range protection vs Topical: UV & photo protection, cellular and DNA protection, free radicals and oxidative stress protection
  • Takes your skincare regime to the next level: Oral + Topical = Turbo-charged efficacy

We were given 3 boxes of Skinbiotics to try out, which I requested for all to be Reactiv 01 (since I've no one to pass to for Reactiv 02). Fyi, Reactiv 01 [$138] is clinically formulated for dull, uneven-toned skin while Reactiv 02 [$148] is clinically formulated for dry, matured and sagging skin.

There's also Reactiv 03, clinically formulated for oily and blemished skin, which is unavailable at the moment.

Each box contains 50 softgels, 20-days supply.

Take 2 softgels in the morning immediately after food with a full glass of water. For best effect, stay away from direct sunlight for the 1st 2 weeks of treatment and take continuously for at least 8 to 10 weeks.

I've been taking the skin supplements religiously for a month plus. So... does Reactiv 01 work for me?

A resounding YES! After finishing my 20-days supply, I started to notice that my skin becoming clearer, more radiant and slightly fairer. By consuming 2 softgels daily, it provides 7x more UV protection compared to just applying sunblocks alone. If you're heading to the beach, do remember to apply sunblock AND consume 2 softgels at least 1 hour before, for ultimate sun protection! That is, if you're not there for sun tanning.

Though I'm nowhere as fair as Snow White or Fann Wong, Skinbiotics already impressed me much. Become slightly fair is good enough, at least to me. It helps that my dry scaly leg condition is gradually improving, not as desert dry as before. That said, it doesn't cure eczema. It does minimize itchiness, lest I scratch till I bleed. That really helps.

On to my face. I'm not one who like piling on excessive base makeup. Nowadays, I just apply a thin layer of BB cream (LancĂ´me) or stick foundation (Maybelline) plus loose powder to set. And, I'm good to go! Well, I can never emphasize enough that the best base for makeup is good skin.

So far, I've not experienced any adverse effects from taking Skinbiotics. You might want to check out the ingredient list before purchasing it.

You can purchase Skinbiotics at Watsons. For more info and lastest updates, do LIKE SkinbioticsSG FB Page.

***All info are extracted from press release.***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment