Thursday, August 16, 2012

NOTD: Of Red & Blings

After going bare (my nails I mean) for a few weeks, I decided to paint my nails full-on red with a lil' bling. That was on National Day, 9 Aug. How appropriate!

Products used:

  • The Face Shop Nail Base Coat (not pictured)
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color 120 Diamonds
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color 350 Heart to Heart
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color 350 Heart to Heart

After applying The Face Shop Nail Base Coat, I applied Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color 350 Heart to Heart. It takes 2 coats for a fully opaque finish. Even without a top coat, it is naturally shiny and glossy on its own. That's b'coz the newly formulated Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color is infused with micro-diamond, platinum and aluminum!

I love this classic bright red. Do you?

The formula is neither too thick nor too thin. With the new flat brush (CLICK HERE), DIY application is made so much easier, which enables a totally smooth and even finish. Definitely no streaks or clumps.

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color 120 Diamonds

I love the fine micro-sparkles in this polish, nothing chunky. Perfect for layering on any nail color, for extra oomph! 1 coat is enough to layer on. 

Pretty on its own, it takes 2 coats for a soft glistening frosted finish. You can add more coats if you want a more opaque finish though.

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color 120 Diamonds is one of my favorite shimmery nail polishes! 

So, what are my thoughts on Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat?

I like how it strengthens and enhances the beauty of my diamond-shine nails. Note: Do apply a thin layer coz a thick layer will lead to bubbles. 

I'm very pleased with the Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat so far, coz it has lived up to its claims of "no more chipping and fading up to 10 days".

While I'm looking at my nails now (9th day), I can see that my nails (left hand) are still in pretty good condition with very minimal tip wear. As for the nails on my right hand, I didn't apply any top coat hence the slight chipping and lack of shine.

Have you tried Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment