Friday, December 9, 2011

CLEAR with Nutrium10 Shampoo

Unilever launches a breakthrough technology in scalp care - Nutrium10.

One of the world’s largest networks of dermatologists, The International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology (IACD) has identified Nutrium10 as the scalp care technology that will lead the paradigm shift in scalp care management.

Unlike other anti-dandruff shampoos that are wash-away solutions, the new CLEAR with Nutrium 10 treats the root cause. It not only infuses the scalp with nutrients three layers deep, but also helps to rebalance cell proliferation processes to restore the scalp to its healthy condition.

 

UnileverUnileverUnileverUnileverUnileverUnilever

 

I was provided with the following products by Unilever/TSS:-

  • Women's Clear Ice Cool Menthol*
  • Women's Clear Anti Hair Fall*
  • Men's Clear Cool Sport Menthol
  • Men's Clear Anti Hair Fall

*I'll be reviewing on the women's range.

 

Menthol

Personally, I find Ice Cool Menthol too drying for my hair. It does not lather that well, which leaves me thinking that my hair isn't cleansed well. It has the familiar minty scent similar to the other anti-dandruff shampoo I used before.

Hmm.. I don't have dandruff problem, hence I can't judge on that. However, my scalp do itch at times. It doesn't do much to solve the itchy problem though.

The only thing I like about this shampoo is the cool minty sensation. The refreshing feel dissipates almost immediately after washing.

I much prefer Anti Hair Fall! It lathers really well. My hair feels well cleansed, soft & manageable after using this shampoo. I can't tell much about the hair fall part since I don't have much of an issue with that. The sweet floral scent is light & pleasant, which I like very-very much!

This definitely gives me a much better shampoo-ing experience, as compared to the Ice Cool Menthol.

 

Price list

  • Women's range - SGD$9.40 (350ml), SGD$14.30 (700ml)
  • Men's range - SGD$10.30 (350ml), SGD$15.70 (700ml)

 

Wanna try CLEAR range of shampoos? CLICK HERE!

Submit your review HERE and 3 best reviews will win themselves a CLEAR product hamper worth SGD$50! Contest ends 31st Dec 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment