Sunday, December 11, 2011

Slim V & Gold Power (TheNatureLab Hydrogel Masks)

We are literally spoilt for choices when it comes to skin-loving products. And, I must say that beauty companies are getting more & more innovative nowadays.

Thanks to TheNatureLab/TSS, I was sent TheNatureLab Hydrogel masks for review.

Unlike traditional sheet mask, Hydrogel does not have any holding medium. It is made of high quality ingredients (water, seaweed, vegetable extract), pure nutrients and essences using advance technology, to form into a soft water-gel mask. This is just like how ice is formed from water.

[CLICK HERE to view the video showing HydroGel dissolving completely in warm water, back to its original liquid state.]

A total of 5 new ranges of masks, namely:-

  • Slim V
  • Gold Power
  • Bright & Clear
  • Wrinkle Free
  • Snail Charm

 

Hydrogel comes in separate pieces, for the upper and lower half of face (not depicted in the image above).

 

Slim V

Provides nourishment to skin and aids skin cell rejuvenation, for a supple, firm and radiant skin.

The texture of Hydrogel reminds me of agar-agar (non-stretchable). The mask will tear if you do not handle the mask with care (especially when you've long fingernails).

As shown from the image above, it is not drenched with essences.

Hydrogel will "melt" upon applying onto face, which helps the nutrients and essences to penetrate deeply into skin.

Hmm.. I think the eye/lip mask pieces are optional to put on? Upon putting on the (glossy-looking) mask, it gives my skin a nice cooling sensation. The mask does fit onto the face contours well, but is prone to fall-outs as well. That means I can't multi-task with this particular mask.

I put on the mask for a good 40mins, which is nearly 3x my normal mask-ing routine!

All is worthwhile, coz I can see the moisturizing glow on my face! My skin looking very refreshed after removing the mask.

Hmm... I don't see any firming effect... BUT... HELLO! Soft and smooth skin :D

Favorite-d! 

 

Gold Power

Contains yummy ingredients (caviar & salmon egg extract). This mask helps to nourish & restore the skin. According to TheNatureLab, it has an amazing ability to slow down signs of aging.

Shimmery gold mask, which smells oh-so-good! Too bad, it can't be re-used...

Pretty mask yea? It doesn't leave the skin shimmery though... I wished :p

In my opinion, Gold Power is not as moisturizing as Slim V. In fact, I barely see any results after using the mask. Perhaps only noticably softer skin... =.=

 

Wanna try Hydrogel?

You can redeem TheNatureLab Slim V Mask HERE.

Retails at SGD$4.90 each, SGD$17.80 for 5pc.

TheNatureLab masks are exclusively available at Watsons.

2 comments:

  1. is this something like the usual eye gel patch masks?!! i would love to get this to tryyy! cos' i don't really like the wet feeling that usual masks give me..is it wet on the underside? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get the mask at The Sample Store -> http://www.thesamplestore.sg/product/details/2594/0/name-thenaturelab-slim-v-hydrogel-mask#top

    It is not wet, don't worry (:

    ReplyDelete