Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lancôme Rénergie Yeux Multiple Lift

Lancôme's new star product - Rénergie Yeux Multiple Lift, had made its exclusive debut at Takashimaya. It will be made available island-wide in January 2012.

CLICK HERE to read more about the media event and the product info.

CLICK HERE to read more about REAL WOMAN, BLOGGERS (coming soon) & MAKEUP ARTIST (coming soon) testimonials.

The ultimate rejuvenating eye duo:- eye cream (15ml) & illuminating skincare (4g). I absolutely like the idea of having an embedded mirror to facilitate application.

The eye cream (pale pink hue) is lightly scented. Hmm... smells like a delicate rose to me. For hygiene purpose, I use a spatula instead of my ring finger to get the eye cream from the pot. *Do note that the spatula is not included.*

I dab the eye cream onto the area around my eyes. The texture is soft & smooth. It feels rich, yet light enough to be absorbed into skin easily. The aftermath? Hydrated, with no greasy/sticky/stuffy feeling. Gentle and comfortable on the delicate skin. No irritation.

Using it for the past few weeks (day & night), the fine lines on my undereyes appear diminished. I'd been diligently using Lancôme Génifique Yeux Youth Activating Eye Concentrate prior Lancôme Rénergie Yeux Multiple Lift. The latter does a better job in diminishing dark circles, though I do not have very serious dark circles to begin with. I'm lovin' how my eyes are visibly 'lifted' and less puffy. It feels great to look more rested than usual.

The illuminating skincare is tinted, which melts into skin (like a dream). It comes in a universal shade; a pale neutral beige which is suitable for fair to medium skin tones (in my opinion). Coverage-wise, it is light but buildable.

The eye cream has certainly prep the skin well prior applying the illuminating skincare.

I swipe the illuminating skincare once, which provides adequate coverage for each dark circle. The application is smooth, with a slight powderish finish. No cakiness or whatsoever.

Remember to conceal with a light hand. Too much will accentuate the imperfections, instead of hiding 'em.

My complete eye makeup look (:

 

Retails for SGD$120. You get a standard-size eye cream (15ml) plus the illuminating skincare (4g). A great deal, considering how much a counter-brand eye cream cost. Time to pamper your eyes with this ultimate eyecare product!

Hope my review helps. Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. the packaging reminds me of the oriental gold bb cream.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this product too... and the concealer part is very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a great product, I loved the concealer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. does this work for serious dark eye circles? seems like it doesn't have much coverage :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. amyrlexx: yea, i've the bb cream too (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. sophia: yeah i absolutely love the concealer part too (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. cinamoroll25: yea agree much (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. lemonscones: i think this work for serious dark eye circles, as shown from this link - http://www.lancomesg.com/dec2011/renergie_tested.php# As mentioned, the coverage is light yet buildable. However, it doesn't replace the job of a full coverage concealer (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi may I know which shade u bought? light, medium or dark...

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's only one shade available. It's a light universal shade.

    ReplyDelete