Sunday, December 11, 2011

Heavily Rimmed Cat's Eye Look

I totally dig this heavily rimmed cat's eye look on me! Well, I don't usually rim my eyes this way. It's way too harsh for a day look. Absolutely fabulous for a night out though (say party?!).

Apply your usual liquid foundation, then proceed to conceal dark circles and spots.

For the cheeks, I simply applied a very light shade of pink. And, I did some light contouring by applying bronzer beneath the cheekbones and outer contours of nose. Then, I lightly dusted some bronzer beneath the jawline area and down the sides of neck.

To make my features 'pop', I applied highlighting powder onto the centre of forehead, sweeping down the centre of nose. Do remember to highlight the apples of cheeks and chin as well.

Apply an eye primer prior applying a shimmery beige shade on the entire lid area, then a medium brown shade on the eye contour area. For the cat's eye look, just use an intense black eyeliner and draw thickly all around the eye (as well as the waterline). It is a must to extend beyond the lashline.

To complete the look, apply your favorite waterproof black mascara. Fake lashes are most welcome for a more intensified look.

Last but not least, nudish pink lips to complement the heavily rimmed eyes. Hey, bright red sounds awesome too!

 

Okay, now for some photo-spam! 

My current fav DP!

I'm lovin' this as well!

19 comments:

  1. i love the orange lips! and its a great look for u! :D i tried cat eyes today i look fail :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ladies ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. u rock the cat eye look! something different from the usual ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMY I love the last pic left bottom one! Your lips soooooo sweet orangey! Love it! ^_^ Wear more of this rock look when we go out ok? =D Then we ROCK togetar!~ \\m// (^0^)\\m//

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Catherine (: Yeah v.different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jones, hehe i also love the orange lip effect ^.^ Okays we become rockstars-of-the-day lol! ROCK ON! Chantana also ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME love peachy and orange lip colors.... but wearing it out is another things... I can get pass how warm it gonna make me feel (always sweat on the skin between the lips and nose when I put on lipstick!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a nice orange lip color is hard to find.. hmm.. you hardly wear lip colors out ar.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOps... I means "I can't get pass not can!! (lolx) I used to wear lip colors out when I'm younger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I see.. Hmm.. trying to type in BOLD too..

    ReplyDelete
  11. o.o interesting.. hehehe.. i'm random!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lolx I'm random too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops! the underline don't work here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL how about italic? :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. colors works? hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  16. I guess only font related and image html works nia... lolx

    ReplyDelete
  17. YEAH! Commenting is so fun now ::laugh::

    ReplyDelete