Sunday, December 4, 2011

LOTD: Smoky Browns

Here's the smoky look I did, using DOT DOT Smoky Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette (featured HERE).

The close-up eye look, without mascara. I filled my brow gaps using Majolica Majorca Customize Sword Cut BR771.

No eye primer was used. I used deep chocolate brown (cream) from the DOT DOT palette (as the lid base), and layered on the darkest brown from Lavshuca Star Decoration Eyes BR-2. Then, I applied the medium brown (Lavshuca) on the eye contour, and dusted the gold shimmer shade (DOT DOT) over it.

Using the pearl white shimmer (DOT DOT) & the lightest brown (Lavshuca), I used 'em to highlight brow bone, inner corner of eye & dust some onto 1/3 of the inner lower lashline.

I lined about 1/3 of the outer lower lashline, using K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner (Black). Then, I layered on the darkest brown (Lavshuca). Using the same eyeliner, I lined the upper lashline and extended it beyond the lashline.

I curled my lashes and applied 3 layers of Cyber Colors Ex Volume Waterproof Mascara in Black (1 layer for my lower lashes).

YES, 3! I coat them fast enough, to avoid clumps. So, the key is to work your wand fast! (CLICK HERE for review)

Again, I used Maybelline Moisture Extreme 914 Iced Peach Tea for my lips.

Works well with the smoky look, no?

For my face, I used Sasa HD Perfect Foundation 02 Warm Ivory and Lioele Real Crystal Twin Cake 02. On my cheeks, Canmake Powder Cheeks in PW20. (Forgot to include Murad Skin Perfecting Primer - Matte Finish!)

That's all. Thanks for looking. Have a great week ahead!

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty company for review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment