Friday, December 16, 2011

Kracie Hadabisei Deep Moisture Mask U (Smoothening)

I've bought and used a couple of these sheet masks at Watsons (SGD$1.95 each). They are usually sold in 5pc/box, for $17ish (I think).

Contains 20ml of essence.

For myself, I leave on the mask for 15mins before removing it.

No distinct scent at all, since the mask is fragrance-free. Though it is infused with citric acid (lemon extract), there isn't any citrusy lemon scent. It is said to be mildly acidic, but has no negative impact on my skin. No irritation or whatsoever.

The mask sheet is bigger than my face! Hmm.. Well, I don't have a small face to begin with =.=

As shown from the image above, it doesn't fit my facial contours well. It is big enough to cover my face. That's quite notable. This is the typical kind of sheet mask with clear watery essence. The mask itself is soaked with essence, with little "leftover" in the package. The watery essence absorbs into skin easily, with absolutely no sticky or greasy feel.

Overall, I like the well-mosturized feel it gives me. The result of using this mask is pretty straightforward. My skin also feels noticeably soft and smooth. That's about it. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. hey Verlyn :) this is actually one of my fav sheet masks.. like u said, the effect is straightforward.
    My skin feels hydrated and non sticky after using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel (: Ya it's a like for me too.. Normal but it just feels good using the mask (:

    ReplyDelete