Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Quick Update... & Merry-Merry X'mas To All~

Just a quick update with lotsa pics...

Meet "Daddy's Cute Cookie"

Aww... sooo cuteee!~

I love playin' with babies (:

Umm... takin' care of 'em is another thing...

especially when they get grumpy...

 

 

KOi, newly opened at Bedok Central...

Yay~ to short and fast queues!

That's my Bubble Green Milk Tea, less sugar (70%).

Sleepy cat...

SO CHUBBY!!

 

 

Some stuff I won... :D

Can't wait to try the EA cream foundation!

My new Baby-G.

I've a few Baby-Gs in my stash, bought years ago.

Duwop Venom Gloss in Coral Tree.

Leaves a tingling sensation on the lips.

Pretty color! 

A smoky brown look.

Supposed to be a royal purple color.

Urgh... can't capture the exact shade :/

Anyway, I used Nature Republic Nail Color PP408 & China Glaze Tinsel...

plus Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

 

 

A sweet surprise from Japalang :D

Thanks Ariel 

The personalized EZlink card is mega love!

My mini STEAMCREAM collection.

All very pretty designs yea (:

I'll talk more about 'em on another post.

Leaders Clinic Sensitive Sun Cream & 2-Step Masks...

Thanks Virginia (Serenity Allure

Stay tuned for the reviews!

Sweet of her to include these (:

Attended Sothys private session and went home with these goodies (Thanks Sothys!)

Love the red clutch bag!

Ahh... excited to try the Hydra-Nourishing Mask & Light Hydrating Cream

 


 

Park Shi Hoo!

& the red crunchy apple :d~

WooHoo~

*MELTS*

Hello, my new eye-candy :p

Lee Dong Wook!

He's got a teddy-bear face :x

Wook Woots!

Now watching - Scent of a Woman.

A dying lady with an undying love...

Sad storyline... *tears*

 


 

Festive Hershey Kisses!

Ho Ho Ho~ ***Merry Merry X'mas!***

No comments:

Post a Comment