Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Long-Awaited Review: Biotherm Skin.Ergetic

I was talking about rejuvenating tired-looking eyes earlier on. Now, it's gonna be about refreshing fatigue skin.

I "activated" Biotherm Skin.Ergetic on 20/10/11. It will retain its optimum stability for only three months, hence I had to finish this bottle by latest 20/1/12 to enjoy the full efficacy of the product. I used it regularly (day & night) for a month or so. During the period that I was using Eucerin, I stopped using it for about 2 weeks. Then, I started using it (on-off for the next 2 weeks) and regularly for now.

And so, here's my two cents worth on this product.

It was only when I started applying the serum (2 drops for my face & neck), then I smell broccoli (key ingredient)! Initially, the distinct scent was apple. FYI, broccoli is best active ingredient to fight fatigue! Everytime I apply this serum, it was as though I've just given my skin a yummy treat. It just smells so refreshingly good; somewhat like apple yoghurt (with a hint of broccoli). It is definitely great for a perk-me-up morning.

The lotion-like serum feels lightweight on the skin, and gets absorbed so easily (sans the icky sticky feeling). Then, I slap on day/night moisturizer after which.

My initial thoughts were pretty neutral. It was not a definite like or dislike; an in-between that is. Skincare do take a fair bit of time to see results, as the skin takes time to react to the new product(s). To be honest, I didn't see significant results after using for a month. My skin just feels nicely moisturized (and smells good). It was until I find my face looking all dull (after I stopped using for the 2 weeks), then I realized the goodness of Skin.Ergetic! Yes, radiance is the key. I can now see that my complexion has brightened up with regular use.

I don't have to pile on makeup to look radiant; no need for highlighters. Just a thin layer of foundation/bb cream, will do. The radiance is natural from within. Even without makeup, my skin still has that nice luminous glow. Love the compliments (eg. Wow! You look great today!) that I've been getting from friends and strangers :D

If fatigue skin is your main concern, Skin.Ergetic might just be the solution for you. Say 'bye' to tired-looking skin.

Hope my review helps. Thanks for reading!

PS: Just to add on... If you don't like to eat broccoli, you can get your daily broccoli intake from Skin.Ergetic. *wink* (;

2 comments:

  1. hiii! i have this too! but i haven't been using it daily..what a waste! >.< mine's ending on 16/01/2012. i also felt there wasn't much effect initially. but it's probably cos i didn't stick to it. OK! shall start using it again haha..i;ve even used it on my legs and hands before hurhur... (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have time.. > 2 weeks! Just use it twice daily.. That's what I'm doing now.. *finishing soon* After the 3 mth period, you can still it.. just that the efficacy is not really there? That's kinda ex to use on legs & hands :p

    ReplyDelete