Friday, December 2, 2011

Snips & Snaps

Hello! A random post of random stuff by the random me :D

"Who has the key to my frozen heart?"

Got this River Island (heart padlock) stud earring from ASOS, featured HERE.

 

Am into bright lips recently.

I'm using Maybelline Moisture Extreme 914 Iced Peach Tea, which I got during their sale (4 for $10 I think).

They've sales like these quite often. Best time to stock up. Heh.

TOP: Maybelline Moisture Extreme 914 Iced Peach Tea

BOTTOM: With Chanel Glossimer 109 Big Bang layered above (looks more "juicy" eh?)

 

Went for Sothys [W.]™+ Brightening Cosmeceutic Treatment (that I'd won in their FB contest), at La Vogue.

Relaxing foot spa before the treatment. *bliss*

The skin peeling didn't cause any skin irritation or whatsoever. My skin had become clearer, brighter & more radiant after the pampering facial treatment.

The therapist was really nice and friendly. No hard-selling involved.

She even gave me discount vouchers ($50 x 2). Let me know if you'll like to have the voucher.

 

Love this uber tasty giant seaweed! *YUMS* :d~

My sis friend got it from Korea!

 

My 1st time @ Piquenique.

This cup sure looks familiar... *scroll up*

Scrambled eggs with toast.

Scrambled eggs with english muffins.

Potatoes, sausages, mushrooms, etc.

I forgot to take a pic of my sausage bun with blue cheese & fries... =.=zzz

The sausage was super normal kind... so disappointed...

The blue cheese taste was super strong... overwhelming in fact!

I like the fries though... But anyway, I don't think I'll go there again...

 

Suki-ya steamboat lunch buffet.

Not much variety. Love the thinly sliced meat (pork, beef, chicken)!

Sukiyaki soup base - sweet, which I don't really like. Kimchi soup base - no kimchi taste!

Cheesy meatball! Super duper niceee! A must-try :d~ *drool*

 

In the past, magazines used to have these fragrance-scented ads... whereby you "lift" the strip up to sniff the fragrance...

Nostalgic much.

Have you bought the latest issue of CLEO? Not a fan of Selena Gomez...

Love the beauty content in the mag though!

 

My sis came back from a long US trip... Will feature her beauty hauls in another post (not much, according to her)...

Quite a fair bit, I would say.

Certainly not mine.

MINE! :D~

 

"Would you bear to eat this?"

 

Ending my random posts with my new eye-candies 

Gong Yoo - "Coffee Prince"

He's got a nice bod :p

Almost all Korean stars have nice bods... Tall, at least 1.8m! Small eyes - major ! hehehe~

Park Shi Hoo - "Prosecutor Princess"

The K-drama that Chantana had asked me to watch.. b'coz I look like the female lead (Kim So Yeon)... more of the behavior, thinking... definitely not looks... She so skinny and pretty! Well, I finished watching! Nice show, I like (:

I keep aiyo-ing at her actions, behavior and thinking... very naive and such... Her character reminds me of ME!

The ending was good, I like! Heh. Ahh.. I like Park Shi Hoo's charming smile... 

10 comments:

  1. I agree that Gong Yoo has a nice bod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. park shi hoo was in sg just few days back for the Mnet asia music awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, so drool-worthy!!

    Fionanas, yea ♥ x infinity!

    Gwen, YA! Jones was there.. but don't think she got take photo of him though -.- haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahx.. yap i didn't. =p I keep telling my colleague to stop taking pictures, cos everyone's cameras are like blocking the view! I can't experience a good concert with all those people sticking cams up in the air. urgh =_=" Wat is a concert when u can't even see the performances? Then i rather sit at home lah..
    Sorry, ranting on ur page. kekekex!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahas i knew it! yalor.. can't see the performance properly go concert for what?? what's left are just photo -taking memories =.=zzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahax.. a few pics ok lah, but they literally just hang their cam in the air for the whole of 3-4 hours.. piangs.. Live concert but i feel like I'm watching all the way from the big screen. kekex..
    Thing is, who would even see their super blur pics.. ~_~" Just go back home surf internet and look at pro pics can liao whahax~

    ReplyDelete
  7. o.o their hands not tired meh... pro pics much better! watching all the way from big screen is like waste of $ leh... but got the 'live' feel not bad la..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya lor, not tired meh.. kekex.. Yah overall, still got the live feel cos we all sing along to the songs!~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you know that you can make cash by locking special areas of your blog / site?
    Simply open an account on CPALead and add their content locking widget.

    ReplyDelete