Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NOTD: Galaxy

I pick colors, according to my mood. Christmas is comin'... in 3 days' time! I don't really celebrate Christmas, but I do enjoy the festive mood. The elaborate decorations in town and such. But no, not the crowd pls.

  • Skinfood Nail Vita BW701
  • Fasio Nail Color 95 Galaxy Blue
  • Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

 

The photos don't justify how beautiful the nails look in real life. Super bling!

I only applied 1 coat of Skinfood Nail Vita BW701 (enough for an opaque finish), after applying Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener as the base. Then, I apply a thin layer of Fasio Nail Color 95 Galaxy Blue, then a thicker layer to distribute the glitter bits. Last but not least, my ever trusty Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

Fasio Nail Color 95 Galaxy Blue is L O V E! A tealish clear base, with super-duper-pretty holographic silver hexagon glitters and tinier ones (not hexagon ones though). Dazzling!

The shimmery black nail color just simply makes the glittery bits 'POP'!

What's on your nails today?

No comments:

Post a Comment