Saturday, July 2, 2011

49 Days; ♥ Jung Il Woo

As the title suggest, this is not gonna be makeup-related. And, it's gonna be a mega photo-spam of Jung Il Woo. Who-What-Where??

A few weeks ago, I was immensely obsessed with this K-Drama "49 Days". To be honest, I'm more obsessed with Jung Il Woo (lol). He's only 24 this year! SO YOUNG!

Anyway, the no.1 in my heart is still Hyun Bin :x And personally, "Secret Garden" is the best-est K-Drama I've watched so far. Even my sis said so. Great minds think alike! If you haven't already watch, you're certainly missing out. Good Awesome things are meant to be shared!

Of fantasy & romance. What if you're given a 2nd chance to live again? Find 3 persons (non-family) who will cry genuine tears for you in 49days. Sounds easy? Apparently not. The cruel reality creeps in when you find out that people ain't what they seemed to be. Scary much.

CAST: Lee Yo WonSeo Ji HyeBae Soo BinJung Il WooNam Gyu RiJo Hyun Jae

  • Small Eyes
  • Straight Nose
  • Sexy Lips
  • Nice Hair-Style
  • Fair Smooth Complexion
  • Tall
  • Lean Fit
  • Cute-Looking
  • Humorous
  • I just like the way he speaks, smiles......

 

PURR-FECT PACKAGE!! 

The emo him, looking good as usual. Aww.. I can literally feel his emo-ness >.<~~


Jo Hyun Jae, looking very good too! The matured type of handsome :p

(PS: He's 31 this year.)

His co-star Lee Yo Won is 31 this year. Envious of her much! lololol (x

*NOSE-BLEED* >.<

*FAINTS* _

Oops. I think I need to post more Hyun Bin photos.

5 comments:

  1. Lol,I never heard of him till this post.
    I need to watch a new drama..I got nothing to watch nowdays. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed him after watching "49 Days".. "Lie To Me", "My Princess" are also quite nice too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chantana, *LIKE*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops... too small..

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.O *ULTRA-LIKE*!! added to my JIW collection (hehe~)

    ReplyDelete